Imperial "Heroes"

By CheapCreep, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

On 4/5/2018 at 6:24 AM, 54NCH32 said:

I made some template cards for a custom horde mode I cooked up a few months ago...

They are Photoshop/PSD's, also have some XP card templates if they are of any interest for use... (lemme know and i'll try and put up a wetransfer or something).

I can reinstate the skill (sight/strength/tech) pools, I removed them as they didn't apply to the horde mode gameplay I was going for.

LD_398_LEADER.jpg

TX_847_TROOPER.jpg

PN_270_HEAVY.jpg

400.jpg

TIER_1.jpg

This might not get read, but I needed to ask, what is the "horde mode"? Could these Imp Hero cards be used during a regular campaign (that has 6 players)? How would you manage the xp traits and tracking them? What do you mean by wave (is it not the same as a round in a regular campaign?) Also, what would the back side of this card look like? Thanks again for taking the to read this and nicely donw with the chacarters!!

On 4/8/2020 at 7:56 AM, Hexlightz237 said:

This might not get read, but I needed to ask, what is the "horde mode"? Could these Imp Hero cards be used during a regular campaign (that has 6 players)? How would you manage the xp traits and tracking them? What do you mean by wave (is it not the same as a round in a regular campaign?) Also, what would the back side of this card look like? Thanks again for taking the to read this and nicely donw with the chacarters!!

These were made for a custom horde/wave mode (against xenomorphs) that I made for my group