So I played my first game yesterday but had no real endavours, all events where small enough not to be divided. Now the people have however explored a ruin at grace and I will offer them the chance to set up a colony. I made this as a greater endevour that can reach a higher total than 1200 as some of the objectives gives achivement points depending on how much you get (colonists give 50 per 1.000 colonists and there are other simmilar).
I divided it into these objectives
- Land on the surface and explore a colony -50 achivement points-exploration (done)
- Get suitable colonists -50 per 1.000 colonists- Trade- Obligatory
- Get support of a noble house- 100 per noble house- Trade, Creed
- Get resources (metal)- 80-Trade-Obligatory
- Get resources (Agribeasts)- 100-Trade
- Get resources (Plants)- 100-Trade- Obligatory
- Get support from the machine cult-50 (150 if you get machine cult colonists)- Creed- Obligatory
- Get transports -100- Trade (or criminal in extreme cases)- Obligatory
- Get approval of the church- 300- Creed (very hard as one player has enemy ecclisiarchy) (changed to 100)
- Destroy nearby piates-100 (150 if conquered or captured)- Military
- Get support of the imperial navy and/or the imperial guard-100 (150 if both)
Required achivement 1200 - or the colony is too weak to prosper.
So the question is, Have I missed something important? I'm just checking as it's my first endevour.