Mini Spoilers >> Back Cover Text from A Day Late, A Shilling Short

By ynnen, in 2009 WFRP The Emperor's Decree Event

I think the only cards that the PCs in the demo should need to share are the basic action cards. As stated, they have a 0 recharge, so players should be able to grab one without upsetting anything should they want to look at it. I'm pretty sure there are enough stance pieces for a 4th player stance meter, although I'm not positive.

dvang said:

I think the only cards that the PCs in the demo should need to share are the basic action cards. As stated, they have a 0 recharge, so players should be able to grab one without upsetting anything should they want to look at it. I'm pretty sure there are enough stance pieces for a 4th player stance meter, although I'm not positive.

Basic active defences have a recharge of 2.

True, I wasn't thinking of the basic defense cards when I posted. The defense actions do have a recharge, the offensive ones and non-combat actions have a recharge of 0 (from what I can recall).

Bruenor said:

Yes, everything whih is said is right. The intention of my post, was to find out if FFG did the homeworks with the setting. That the PCs kill each other was only to get some posts in this thread. In every other setting i have no problems with elf s and dwarfs in one group, but the Old World is a little bit different. After all they fought a long and unforgiven war against each other. This should be mentioned and roleplayed accordingly.

Saying of every dwarf and elf that "they" fought a war against each other is similar to saying of every American you meet that "they" are currently fighting in Afghanistan. There's a sense in which you're correct, but one hopes that, outside of fantasy miniatures battle games, some small degree of nuance is possible. One also hopes that the heroes of the scenario decide that they have more important priorities than acting out ancient grudges. happy.gif