King w/ Earth

By Saikyun, in UFS Deck Building

Homme Chapeau said:

Honestly, I prefer Sandstorm Throw to Flooded-Nile, but they're pretty interchangeable. Also 1 more cost for 1 more speed isn't really worth it. I guess the block might be better, depends a bit on the other stuff.

No Crushing Embrace of the Jotun?

I guess you'd need to read some after that, but I changed Sandstorm to Cobra Twist, mostly because of Bloodline Rebellion. It doesn't matter that much anyway.

I don't want to play more attacks than this (since King's F makes it rather unnecessary anyway), and I feel that that the attacks I run now are all slightly better than crushing, mostly because I want to play as many attacks as possible rather than as big as possible. Also Tekken-attacks gets buffed by Bloodline. :)

Saikyun said:

I guess you'd need to read some after that, but I changed Sandstorm to Cobra Twist, mostly because of Bloodline Rebellion. It doesn't matter that much anyway.

Bloodline Rebellion is sex in a can. I approve of this choice immensely for I love to do the Twist on opponent's faces.

I tend agree I am running currently I don't any damage pump foundations and I am crush my oponents by not letting them have a hand. Fling half Nelson and the DDT are a must the Cobra Clutch And Cobra Twist combo is brutal