Snow drifts and frogs missing turns ( I know this is a sore subject )

By jimmyfield, in Talisman Rules Questions

2 questions . 1 easy and 1 hard .

Snow drifts

All characters in this Region must roll 1 die. If the result is higher than your Craft, lose 1 life and miss your next turn.

The Snowdrifts then melt away to the discard pile.

So does everyone roll off against your craft , their craft or total it up ?

And the frog debate !

Any new news or erratas?

I believe missed turns don't count as turns or you wouldn't be missing them you would instead not be allowed to take any actions

As in ( during missing turns you may not do any actions other than ending your turn ) or ( when you miss a turn you do not take the turn at all , it still counts towards completing the round) .

Cheers guys .

I think other characters rolling against active player's craft is both counterintuitive and has no precedence with other cards/rules.

We always played that missed turns count as turns for purpose of time passage.

Snow drifts

All characters in this Region must roll 1 die. If the result is higher than your Craft, lose 1 life and miss your next turn.

The Snowdrifts then melt away to the discard pile.

So does everyone roll off against your craft , their craft or total it up ?

So many years have passed since Frostmarch has been released, but this is the first time someone noticed this odd wording on Snowdrifts. :o

I agree with Bludgeon's answer, but the card has a weird way of explaining things.

Edited by The_Warlock

Snow drifts was probably meant for one space and one character originally. Hence 'your' craft and 'your' next turn.

Around here missed turns do not count as turns.. :ph34r: