Skavenblight delay to November...?

By keltheos, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

Wytefang said:

I wouldn't call November a "pushed back" date for this expansion pack at all. It's been listing generically here at FFG's Upcoming section of the web-site as coming in Late Fall 2009 for a while and only recently (a few weeks ago) did they change it to November 2009. Not sure what the fuss is - doesn't look like it was pushed back to me. ::: shrugs :::

Because it was originally listed as October 2009, then Fall, then November (I'll assume 2009, rofl).

I'm a big fan of FFG's games, but unfortunately I still get suckered in to believing their intial announced dates are actually when things will show up. I should know by now that "October 2009" will turn into "November" or "Fall 2009" and potentially "Winter 2010".

Ah, I see. I never saw the October date (for some reason I missed it) but only the Fall 2009 and then a November 2009 date. :)

Since I knew the Core Set was coming out in late October, I knew that the Battlepack wouldn't be out until after that. :)

I hear that.

I thought it surprising that they'd post a release date so close to the initial boxed set, but thought they wanted to get the ball rolling with a quick 1-st expansion.

Funny aside...although other product release dates list November 2009 on the Upcoming page, the Skavenblight release date just reads "November". So this year? lol, couldn't resist. happy.gif