iPad app - Game Assistant for Arkham Horror

By Hejki, in Fan Creations

Hi guys,

me and my team developed app for iOS. We call it Game Assistant for Arkham Horror.

It help you with playing, so you'r tokens will not fall down from game sheets any more.

We will be really happy if you can try the app and write us review. We still developing it.

So we will add new features.

For more information check our website or AppStore directly .

ahi.jpeg ahao.jpeg ahprs.jpeg

Edited by Hejki

New version is available, check the AppStore . Application now preserve its state across launches.

Some bug fixes

• Selected options on players reference sheet are now more visible
  • Content of rules was wider on older versions of iOS
  • Ability text for Lily Chen investigator was formatted to fit with selector for more players
Edited by Hejki

New version is available, check the AppStore .

Application now contains:

• Herald, Guardian and Institution cards
  • Investigator Personal Story cards
  • Random selection of Investigators for the game

1_6_herald.jpg 1_6_herald_detail.jpg 1_6_ps.jpg

Edited by Hejki

Minor version update with two fixes.

• Repair Gloria Goldberg's speed/sneak stats
  • Fix missing rules on older iOS versions

New versions contains some custom Investigators and Ancient Ones from community and more comming.

anton.png cc.png

Hi Hejki,

Is this app available worldwide? I'm not getting anything show up when I search for it on my iPhone in the UK.

Cheers

JD

Hi Hejki,

Is this app available worldwide? I'm not getting anything show up when I search for it on my iPhone in the UK.

Cheers

JD

Hi,

this app is available worldwide but is designed only for iPad.

Primary app purpose was to replace game sheets and iPhones is too small for this.

Hejki

It would be wonderful if we could add our own custom investigators, old ones, ect to the app for personal use and for game nights with our friends. Please and thank you