Changing direction

By Daemon22, in Talisman Rules Questions

in the rukebook it said:

"Direction may not be reversed during a move except when passing between the Outer and Middle Regions"

Dose it meen that in my next turn i can change the direction of the move or i can do that only when i pass to another region?

If so, do i need to say wich direction i want to move before i roll the die or can i choose that after the die was rolled?

Daemon22 said:

in the rukebook it said:

"Direction may not be reversed during a move except when passing between the Outer and Middle Regions"

Dose it meen that in my next turn i can change the direction of the move or i can do that only when i pass to another region?

If so, do i need to say wich direction i want to move before i roll the die or can i choose that after the die was rolled?

You can simply roll the die and move your character to the direction you want to. ( you don't have to say that before the roll is made)

If you pass the sentinel to the middle region, you can choose a direction you want to take, while you are moving your character.

The meaning of this, is that it is impossible to walk over the same spaces in the same turn.

aldo this is tru, my friends and I dont play whit this rule no more, we have a "forced" way to move (always clockwise) in the middle and outer rigion. this way it is more eciting to play, and harder to avoid the witch:) he he he.... but in the dungeon we go for normal rules.