Hickory, NC IA Store Championship (3/12/16)

By Ketricel, in Imperial Assault Organized Play

12360168_10208169760424238_5308501176219

Please join us on Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 1:00 pm for our 2016 Imperial Assault Store Championship at The Dugout in Hickory, NC!

The Entry Fee for the Store Championship will be $10.00 per person.

The number of Rounds for the Tournament will be based upon the number of Participants, depending on the number of participants we may cut to a final championship bracket. We will follow the suggested numbers of rounds that are detailed in the FFG Tournament Instructions.

Imperial Assault is a strategy board game of tactical combat that allows two players to muster strike teams and battle head-to-head over conflicting object ives in the Star Wars™ universe!

Tournament Structure: The Tournament will follow the Official Imperial Assault Tournament Rules, published by Fantasy Flight Games. One change to the structure, is that we all published FFG maps and missions may be used during the event. The number of Rounds will be based upon the number of Participants and each Round will be 65 minutes, this includes 10 minutes for setup.

Each player must build one squad for use in an Imperial Assault Skirmish tournament. The maximum squad points for each player is 40 points. Please follow all squad building rules from the core rule book. Each player may choose to field either a Rebel, Imperial, or Scum squad, as tournament seeding ignores the player’s faction. Each player must submit his squad composition, including all associated command cards and total squad points, to the TO before the start of the tournament. Players must use the same squad for the duration of the tournament.

Each player must bring an Imperial Assault core set and any additional components he needs for his squad. This includes (but is not limited to) dice, tokens, skirmish mission cards/rules, and map tiles. The TO is not expected to supply any game components to players.

Prizes:

Champion: The winner receives a Store Championship plaque and a card granting one first-round bye at a Regional Championship of the player’s choice.

Top Four: The top four players each receive one challenge coin.

Top Eight: The top eight players each receive one set of acrylic neutral mission tokens.

Top Thirty-Two: The top thirty-two players each receive one Bantha Rider alternate art card.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail Nate Tripp at [email protected]

Edited by Ketricel

I wish I lived in NC! I love the idea of the Light-Side and Dark-Side...but where do Mercenaries fit?

Woops I posted the wrong information ;) I typed up an announcement for SWLCG and Imperial Assault I must have copied the wrong one haha.

Hey,

So I live semi-close to Hickory, like 75min away and while I can't make it to this event as it's divisional finals for my Junior Bible Quiz team that I coach, I was wondering if you played on a regular basis? Would love to play somewhere other than vassal.

Quick bump as this is just over 2 weeks away!!

Hey,

So I live semi-close to Hickory, like 75min away and while I can't make it to this event as it's divisional finals for my Junior Bible Quiz team that I coach, I was wondering if you played on a regular basis? Would love to play somewhere other than vassal.

We have a group that plays usually once a month. I'll shoot you a PM and let you know when our next planned time to play is!