Trying to get a Head count for Pro Tour Austin,TX

By Hayamachop, in UFS General Discussion

Hayamachop said:

Are you prepared to play the most degenerate UFS ever tommorow?

QFT. It's gonna be a blast! Too bad April and Wakeen can't make it.

Couple things.

1. I am SOOO in.
2. OMFG Vik AND ATL? MADNESS WILL ENSUE. DOES WANT.
3. Brian - better keep your nose clean then, before you become the Nightman
4. I want to be at the banned tournament so badly I can't stand it ;.;
5. SHINJI. YOU SPENT ONE NIGHT IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HIM. ONE. NIGHT. TRY TWO AND GOD KNOWS HOW LONG IN THE CAR. HE'S LUCKY I DIDN'T MAKE HIM SLEEP OUTSIDE. WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THAT THING. RAGE

edit: FOR GOD'S SAKE HE KISSED MY HAND WHEN I BEAT HIM WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

I'm looking forward to winning a ticket to Worlds. Ooh, and can we have more fun Legacy format tournaments, like Double Dragon and the no ban list setup? =D

Shelby and I must win our title back from the usurious Austinites! OYAJIIIIIIIIIII

MegaGeese said:

Couple things.

1. I am SOOO in.
2. OMFG Vik AND ATL? MADNESS WILL ENSUE. DOES WANT.
3. Brian - better keep your nose clean then, before you become the Nightman
4. I want to be at the banned tournament so badly I can't stand it ;.;
5. SHINJI. YOU SPENT ONE NIGHT IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HIM. ONE. NIGHT. TRY TWO AND GOD KNOWS HOW LONG IN THE CAR. HE'S LUCKY I DIDN'T MAKE HIM SLEEP OUTSIDE. WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THAT THING. RAGE

edit: FOR GOD'S SAKE HE KISSED MY HAND WHEN I BEAT HIM WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

I'm looking forward to winning a ticket to Worlds. Ooh, and can we have more fun Legacy format tournaments, like Double Dragon and the no ban list setup? =D

Shelby and I must win our title back from the usurious Austinites! OYAJIIIIIIIIIII

You guys failed at legacy double dragon. We brought the beat down 8D

Yup the sooner I have a date the sooner I can start planning the trip. My crew would love to make the drive and I have family down there so it would definitly be worth the money.

MegaGeese said:

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

MegaGeese said:

...the ****?

Also InsanoFlex, as I'm sure you already know, Austin's simply a badass place to be. I assure you, this whole ordeal will more than likely consist of attending local metal concerts, eating Korean food at 2 AM, and doing drunken karaoke.

As much as I hate TX, it's capable of some epochness in the right hands, and hoshit, if we are to expect a tourney bigger than the Dallas regional (which was actually quite big indeed), with such faces as Vikram, Insano, and potentially the ATL guys, then, oh yes, insanity and no homo will ensue.

As an update, Wakeen. J. Talbain cleaned house last night. Honestly I was expecting Shelby to come with To the Bone Air Cody, so it was cool to see him rep the Darkstalker...he's the only Dallas dude I didn't play, so I'm not sure what he would have done to Cammy, but I'm guessing he still would have went undefeated.

Grats, Shelby! Also, it was nice to see Chris and Jackie (that was a hell of a night to learn UFS, lol) and of course, my boi Bryan. Good stuff everyone, we had a great time playing with guys as usual.

EDIT: My bad, totally forgot to mention Josh. Hope you all made it back to Dallas ok.

MarcoPulleaux said:

I assure you, this whole ordeal will more than likely consist of attending local metal concerts, eating Korean food at 2 AM, and doing drunken karaoke.

Kimchi-chi-chi-chyeah!