What size sleeves to get for Invasion?

By meggypeggs, in Warhammer Invasion Off Topic

I have ordered this game but wish to sleeve it thus protecting it.

Can anyone tell me what size the cards are please so I can protect them please?

Thankyou... gran_risa.gif

These cards are the same as your standard CCG i.e. Magic.

hecatomb sleeves would work...

:P

Thanks guys...want to protect these as the black edge in my experience (MTG) will go white after a few shuffles...

Thanks again

Here is even worst..:There aren't borders at all...So scatches will hit the card art directly.

Odd choice for a great result.

You could purchase ffg sleeves. They should fit.

I just use typical CCG transparent sleeves. Dragonshields, Deckprotectors etc, all those should work fine.

DB_Cooper said:

Here is even worst..:There aren't borders at all...So scatches will hit the card art directly.

Odd choice for a great result.

Compared to certain other card games out at the moment *World of Warcraft*cough* I've found the Invasion cards to take a heck of a lot of punishment with no visible wearing of edges (I did an experiment on a common I had 9 of, involving general rough handling and sleeving/desleeving to see how gentle I'd need to be with the rest of my cards) however it does seem that the Skavenblight cards are printed on thinner stock.

But at least the edges of W:I cards don't come damaged straight out of the pack (unlike in WoW boosters).

I used the grey pack of FFG Supplies cards. They're more expensive than other card sleeves, but I like how stiff they are (*snicker*).

Steel Rabbit said:

I used the grey pack of FFG Supplies cards. They're more expensive than other card sleeves, but I like how stiff they are (*snicker*).

Seconded, I use the FFG Grey card protectors, they're the largest they sell and fit pretty darned well. Theyre a good quality (stiff indeed) and only costs me $5 AUD for 50, although it adds up!