I've played multiple games as the heroes in RtL and get to a dungeon with a leader with undying in it and he just never wants to die. My worst time was having undying activate five times in a row. Meanwhile the OL got to spawn again and went through he deck, while im just sitting there hacking away for the fifth time. This just seems to break the game when it happens with a leader of a dungeon.
Does anyone have any good house rules for undying with leaders or undying in general?
Some of the ones i've came up with:
1. Extra damage carries over when he respawns.
2. Every time he successfully respawns he needs to roll an additional dice and get surges on all of them.
3. First time he needs a surge, every time after he needs a blank to activate undying.
4. For leaders, a blank must be rolled everytime; all other monsters a surge.
5. Leaders don't get undying.
6. Remove undying from the game.
7. If undying activates the monster doesn't get full health, but remains at what he was before the attack. (basicly the attack would miss) Status effects would still come off.
8. Remove undying from the game. (Did i mention i'm not a fan?)