What is your meta like?

By Shaneth, in UFS General Discussion

...**** it Darklogos stop being intelligent, productive, and making a name for yourself in the UFS community.

You're upsetting the balance of power and nature >:|

Shaneth said:

Da_ghetto_gamer said:

As for the Store Championship we already got plans to play in charlottesville on the 7th sorry

*teardrop*

yeah sorry dude you guys are welcome to come down to blacksburg the next day though :)

I'll have to see how far it is.

PM me details, sir.

Yeah, I had PotM in my Hata mostly for the card draw with KnightRider and Com W/ Anc. Since I took the Coms out to speed things up, it didn't really seem worth the slot anymore. Mostly I'd get 2-3 damage bonus at best, better to toss it for something like Bear where I can get either +1/+5 or +1/+1 and destroy one of my opponents foundations.

ShippuJinrai said:

ATL SON! It's really hard to get a real overarching taste of our meta but i can list the individuals and what they play.

1. Drew/ShippuJinrai/Me- Earth King- 8 throws and my pet deck 3rd place sas 2/1st place sas 2.1. Deck is really just designed to abuse what i feel to be the two best cards in the format: stand off and potm. Doesn't try to t2k people but can on 7hs. Prefers to play the late game and kill with a pumped path at the end of a stun attack base. Aggro/Control (Hybrid deck)

2. Ben/Nfxon- Fire Zi Mei- Deck is super explosive. Can randomly just win on 2 in a lot of games even against 6hs. Lifters, heavy stun, and of course fury. Also very safe against mark of the beast on account of the foundation base ben runs. Deck is very good. Also runs path/stand off. Aggro

3. Dave/Sketch- Death Kisheri- Coolest hybrid deck in the format imho. Runs a very fast, very hard to block breaker launcher suite and kills very quick. OR the deck can take you into the late game with cursed blood fueling broken foundation advantage with defensive tricks like flexible body, cold and indifferent, and defensive keeper of the watcher activations. Deck is very cool and very versatile.

4. Marco/GeneralReaction89- Fire Paul- Marco sucks so its irrelevant. Just kidding... kind of. Standard Paul fare with lifter and a heavy stun suite. Aggro/control. deck.

5. Keenan/Makingsenseofus- Fire or Chaos Heichachi- 2nd place at SAS. This deck is carefully designed to rip the balls off of your opponent on turn 1 or 2 EVERY game. Deck is character light by comparison to other builds so as to reduce the chances of having bad early build turns. Best build of the character i have seen.

6. Kroswek/LordHamara- Fire Jin- Standard fire jin rush. Good clock. We know.. we built it :P

7. Ben L.- Fire Astrid- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING. Standard, haxor fire astrid.

We actually have about 15 or so people but this is a good sample of some of the decks.

Overall, a lot of fire, a lot of chaos, some death, and im one of two earth players.

As far as the food meta goes, UFS food is usually buffet oriented rotating between chinese, pizza buffet, and southern food. Very strong imho.

Wow, I have one of the more interesting decks in ATL and yet no mention of me. Thanks a lot, I thought I was a better friend than Dave.

EscarcegaGuy445 said:

ShippuJinrai said:

ATL SON! It's really hard to get a real overarching taste of our meta but i can list the individuals and what they play.

1. Drew/ShippuJinrai/Me- Earth King- 8 throws and my pet deck 3rd place sas 2/1st place sas 2.1. Deck is really just designed to abuse what i feel to be the two best cards in the format: stand off and potm. Doesn't try to t2k people but can on 7hs. Prefers to play the late game and kill with a pumped path at the end of a stun attack base. Aggro/Control (Hybrid deck)

2. Ben/Nfxon- Fire Zi Mei- Deck is super explosive. Can randomly just win on 2 in a lot of games even against 6hs. Lifters, heavy stun, and of course fury. Also very safe against mark of the beast on account of the foundation base ben runs. Deck is very good. Also runs path/stand off. Aggro

3. Dave/Sketch- Death Kisheri- Coolest hybrid deck in the format imho. Runs a very fast, very hard to block breaker launcher suite and kills very quick. OR the deck can take you into the late game with cursed blood fueling broken foundation advantage with defensive tricks like flexible body, cold and indifferent, and defensive keeper of the watcher activations. Deck is very cool and very versatile.

4. Marco/GeneralReaction89- Fire Paul- Marco sucks so its irrelevant. Just kidding... kind of. Standard Paul fare with lifter and a heavy stun suite. Aggro/control. deck.

5. Keenan/Makingsenseofus- Fire or Chaos Heichachi- 2nd place at SAS. This deck is carefully designed to rip the balls off of your opponent on turn 1 or 2 EVERY game. Deck is character light by comparison to other builds so as to reduce the chances of having bad early build turns. Best build of the character i have seen.

6. Kroswek/LordHamara- Fire Jin- Standard fire jin rush. Good clock. We know.. we built it :P

7. Ben L.- Fire Astrid- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING. Standard, haxor fire astrid.

We actually have about 15 or so people but this is a good sample of some of the decks.

Overall, a lot of fire, a lot of chaos, some death, and im one of two earth players.

As far as the food meta goes, UFS food is usually buffet oriented rotating between chinese, pizza buffet, and southern food. Very strong imho.

Wow, I have one of the more interesting decks in ATL and yet no mention of me. Thanks a lot, I thought I was a better friend than Dave.

Escarcega/Giga Troll- Life/Death Tira beats. Very cool deck that ***** with giant, multple'd ZIggy's Earth Divide. Very quick AND HAS SAMBA LOOP!

There.

ShippuJinrai said:

Escarcega/Giga Troll- Life/Death Tira beats. Very cool deck that ***** with giant, multple'd ZIggy's Earth Divide. Very quick AND HAS SAMBA LOOP!

There.

lolPotM

Although off of Life, you can have Needs no Ally to get you the necessary symbols.

Homme Chapeau said:

ShippuJinrai said:

There.

lolPotM

Although off of Life, you can have Needs no Ally to get you the necessary symbols.

I used to run a deck that did that minus the samba loop but i was having problems drawing into my earth divides....it was a fun deck and throwing them out turn 2 multiplied was always fun