Skaven characters?

By Crazy Aido, in WFRP House Rules

Got bored and started thinking about various fun and frolics. Anyone remember Children of the Horned Rat? I rememebr it, gas craic, so it was.

So I was thinking of what kind of starting skills and attributes a skaven would have. I presume their clan is the equivelent of your home province for a reiklander. Just having some notions.

It would be funny if they could have some kind of "stab your mates for fortune points" mechanic as well.

Never played or read CotHR but heard it was fun. Loved the Skaven in Gotrek and Felix and how they are their own worst enemy. Maybe try playing with some new party sheet ideas. The first player to fill up the Treachery track gets their personal fortune/fatigue/stress refreshed?

Better yet, use a a normal tension tracker, but at certain stages have rewards for the person that caused the slip. So the PC's are occasionally rushing to shank each other in the back.

I've been thinking. Skaven *love* blaming others. Use the Chaos Stars to fill the track or when a Star is rolled give a player a condition card that is appropriate. You'd have something like a hot potato blame game going on the side.