Does it matter how the sticker go on dice

By player1994465, in Runebound

Hi i was wondering if it matters how the sticker are put on the blank dice. just wanted to know.

Which side is opposite to which doesn't really matter. You can setup your own system.

What is important is that you try to get the sticker to the depressions in the dice so that the sticker is entirely in the depression and no part of it is on the raised edge. That way the dice should last a lot longer.

I messed up the stickers with a few dice but so far they've hold well for over 10 games. I can see no wear in them.

Hi i was wondering if it matters how the sticker are put on the blank dice. just wanted to know.

I just made sure that when I applied the stickers that they were in the same order on each die. So I would start with a sticker like a plains and then put that on all 5 dice in the same spot in relation to other die faces. This way they are all equal. I'm sure it's not that important but so far I like how they turned out. Also I love the dice and I hope they use this style for more games in the future as they are very artistic.

I just made sure that when I applied the stickers that they were in the same order on each die. So I would start with a sticker like a plains and then put that on all 5 dice in the same spot in relation to other die faces. This way they are all equal. I'm sure it's not that important but so far I like how they turned out. Also I love the dice and I hope they use this style for more games in the future as they are very artistic.

yes i did this arrangement too - just to ensure every dice had the same opposite sides - so if you ever see them all together they look identical. I just like it that way.