Looking for players near Charlotte NC

By piccplayr, in Organized Play

My fiancé and I have a couple core sets, but we are getting sick of beating each other up repeatedly and we would like to find other people to play with on a regular basis. We are working on getting some of our game night friends into the game, but many have already invested in other LCG or CCGs and find it daunting to get into a new card game.

Our local game store is Parker Banner Kent and Wayne, also known as PBKW, in Cornelius NC, but we also venture to Your Local Game Store in Matthews, NC. Unfortunately PBKW has not gotten the core set in stock and doesn't seem to be very interested without a player base, we would love to play in our local store, but it might be more beneficial to grow the meta in a store that is just as excited about it as we are. Above Board Games in Fort Mill SC apparently has 3 or 4 players that go there on Saturdays, but is just a bit too far for us to go regularly.

Please let me know if you are in the area and have a group, or would like to meet up for some casual play!

Im from salisbury and I have a friend in Troutman who have started playing Thrones. If you have any free saturdays coming up soon and are interested we could come up to PBKW and get some games in.

Come on out on Monday nights for our LCG nights at Abubika Gaming. We've got a regular crowd playing both Netrunner and Game of Thrones. We have a FB group ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/898176660253327/ ) that I'd be more than hapy to add you to.

We'll be hosting our first $5 tourney ($5 buy in, top 4 prize out) on Monday, 11 January, and we'll be running both the Winter Tournament and Store Championships early next year.

-Dan