Wolves of the North New release schedual

By Tekwych, in General Discussion

Wolves of the North , the first deluxe expansion has been announced and will release before the end of the first cycle. With AGoTv2 we will be getting deluxe sets on their own schedule instead of in between cycles. This mean faster growth in the card pool, more evergreen cards than usual and no change in the rotation as the cycles seat the same.

The first expansion will focus on Stark but have 2 no loyal cards for every other faction and 6 new neutral plots. Looks like House Tully and Winter will start to fill out as well.

What are you saying besides what is stated in the article?

Gotta say, I'm glad the first Deluxe will be Stark. I really think they need the most help right now. Not that it's impossible to play Stark competitively but I think it is in a bit of a tougher spot than most of the other houses.

This totally may be my own bias though since Stark is thematically my favorite and I'm SUPER excited to be able to run a Stark Jon Snow.

Also...dat box art tho. Love.

Really glad their doing it this way or it would've taken ages to make it through all the factions while only doing one a year.

Are the other expansion packs available in the UK yet? I have the core set but everywhere I look it shows the expansion decks as pre order only.

Taking The Black is the first one and is showing up in US stores this week. UK distribution is typically behind by a few weeks, so I think Core Set is all that's available ATM.