can we please call the mc30 a squid

By DarkenAvatar, in Star Wars: Armada

10 hours ago, Noosh said:

Two groups digging trenches in WW1 Esq manner over which seafood item a ship looks like. Clearly though it's a tiny pickle called a gherkin. So I'm with you I'm completely baffled.

What an outrageous oversimplification... ?

I see at least five groups right now. The Squishists, the Shrimpists, the Star-Destroyer-Pile-Shrimpists, the Soon-to-be-Converted, and the General Obstructionists...

... (on a more serious note) not counting Mr Super Creative, who started some nunchuck BS in another thread just to keep on blathering...

By the way, I'm not so sure anymore which side I'm on...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7drL_ORPwNqYRuaXjgAN

A shrimp looks pretty MC30-ish, when it's cooked... ?

1 hour ago, JadinED said:

... (on a more serious note) not counting Mr Super Creative, who started some nunchuck BS in another thread just to keep on blathering...

3 minutes ago, JadinED said:

A shrimp looks pretty MC30-ish, when it's cooked...

th?id=OIP.M36HTNlWskeC-liu8xTZpgD6D6&pid

7 hours ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

Squid bump to enrage the false prophet who was created a thread just to distract from this issue and defame the GSD.

Stay strong friends. Do not give in to the blindness of the shrimps. They do not see. They do not look!

We will show them the way of the squid.

#squidtruth

You mean "defame the Rooty-Tooty-Move-then-Shooty."

Squid bump.

Shrimp bump

I'm agreed to vall the ship a squid, but only if 3 of them on the table can be called a squad. ;)

Whats wrong with just saying mc30

11 minutes ago, Norell said:

I'm agreed to vall the ship a squid, but only if 3 of them on the table can be called a squad. ;)

Welcome to the side of truth and righteousness.

Just now, Radaeon said:

Too many syllables. We’re admirals, not orators. :P

Or 30's for short.

NICKNAMES CAN ONLY BE FOOD RELATED! BURN THE HERETIC @Radaeon !

2 hours ago, Radaeon said:

Or 30's for short.

You may call them whatever you wish, but....in your heart, you will know that the Squid is the right answer. Look deep and know the way....

#squidtruth

6 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Too many syllables. We’re admirals, not orators. :P

Which is, unfortunately, what killed my proposal that the MC30c be known as the "Cephalopods, of the two orders Myopsida and Oegopsida (which were formerly regarded as two suborders of the order Teuthida, however recent research shows Teuthida to be paraphyletic.)"

81443580.jpg

1 minute ago, Gorsk said:

81443580.jpg

I can get on board with this: the MC30S is a squid, with its long scraggly pathetic tentacles caressing its prey. The MC30T is a (mantis) shrimp, its powerful close range blows accelerating at 10,400 G's toward its doomed prey.

To be honest.

I only ever refer to them as "Torps"... Since I only ever seem to see is the Torpedo Variant, and used like Torpedoes...

2 hours ago, Ardaedhel said:

I can get on board with this: the MC30S is a squid, with its long scraggly pathetic tentacles caressing its prey. The MC30T is a (mantis) shrimp, its powerful close range blows accelerating at 10,400 G's toward its doomed prey.

Well, you’re half right... The scout is a squid...

20 hours ago, Radaeon said:

If you dont already know you never will.

On 3/3/2018 at 3:29 PM, JadinED said:

What an outrageous oversimplification... ?

I see at least five groups right now. The Squishists, the Shrimpists, the Star-Destroyer-Pile-Shrimpists, the Soon-to-be-Converted, and the General Obstructionists...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Purrgil
I think I found the answer.

It's a chimera! (Note chimera is any combination of 2+ animals, iirc)

48 minutes ago, Muelmuel said:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Purrgil
I think I found the answer.

It's a chimera! (Note chimera is any combination of 2+ animals, iirc)

Quoted from the article: "Purrgil were large creatures with a streamlined, torpedo-shaped body." If only the name were catchier, I could totally get behind this...

5 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Quoted from the article: "Purrgil were large creatures with a streamlined, torpedo-shaped body." If only the name were catchier, I could totally get behind this...

Well, it sounds like "purge you", so...

BEHOLD! The end times are upon us! The apocalypse approaches - and yet the Great Shrimp has not yet triumphed! Now is the time to declare your belief in the shrimp orthodoxy, and save your soul!

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

BEHOLD! The end times are upon us! The apocalypse approaches - and yet the Great Shrimp has not yet triumphed! Now is the time to declare your belief in the shrimp orthodoxy, and save your soul!

LIES! Shun the false prophets, the harbingers of destruction! The end of the forums is punishment for the sins of the shrimpists; only by uniting under the banner of #squidtruth can we begin the path to redemption!

Edited by The Jabbawookie
9 minutes ago, Maturin said:

You mean the end times are near because the dead (threads) are rising? Have mercy!

IT'S A DOLPHIN .

I will keep saying so till you all believe in the Truth and are saved.