Scum Epic Ship

By thedball, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

I did not see any other topic on this so here is one!
It would be nice to see a Scum epic ship of some sort. A battered jalopy of any sort. But what could be a good idea....
The Rebel Transport.
The scum are drug dealers and PIRATES. It only makes since they could and would raid a transport for its cargo or to delivery illicit goods in bulk . All we need are the cards! Just like what was done with the Y-Wing, Z-95, and HWK-290... we could get Scum pilots for the transport. Pirates jacking a rebel cruiser or Imp Raider just isn't going to happen, but a transport? Oh yeah they could...
An idea I have been been passing around locally and people like it.

This is an excellent idea. I'd by a GR-75 in a heartbeat if they did.

Why is this here instead of the relevant Forum? :huh:

I dont see any thing relevant for the mission control.....

Read the pinned post from ffgjosh.

---------- Or read it below ----------

"Welcome to the X-Wing™ Mission Control open beta!

This tool is a resource that you can use to design and share X-Wing missions, track your X-Wing collection, and build and share custom squads for your missions. You can learn more about how the tool functions from its in-depth user guide.

These forums exist so that you can share the details of any technical difficulties you experience or any other helpful feedback you wish to contribute that might help us improve our tool. As always, please be respectful of all users and use language appropriate to an audience of all ages.

Thank you!"

I think that the forum title is perhaps slightly ambiguous to anyone for whom English is not their first language. It *could* be construed as general feedback independent of the Mission Control Technical Support. And he has afterall only made one post - this one!

English is not my first language.... :)

The "and Feedback Forum" is rather misleading and I can see that it will always be problematic for stray topics. Combined with "Technical Support" in the title, it is nearly guaranteed and I'm really surprised there aren't more. It should just say "X-Wing Mission Control" and in the header text when you go into the forum should have the Technical Support and Feedback Forum.

what about the ship drea rental had during dark empire?

also as dash randar was a smuggler why hasn't he been given a scum card? han i can semi understand as they haven't gone before episode 4 for most of the ships yet.