Still no Wave 2 or 3 in Germany...

By Dominik6, in Mutant Chronicles

Hm...have to register again to the the new forum...okay, why not...

I´m a retailer from germany and i still haven´t seen any packs from wave 2 in my store. What´s up FFG? I´ve got several pre-orders from some customers. And now it´s also christmas time - so it would be really good to have something to sell them.

Sad to know, that in the U.S. wave 3 is already in the stores, and here in germany we only pay with wave 1 since october. :-(

Some of my buddys already left MC and went to MoPo.

Same is happening here in Spain, but at least wave 2 has been anounced for December. I sent Edge Ent. an e-mail asking if this is going to be a constant and we're going to get every wave months later, but nobody bothered to answer me (what makes me feel kinda stupid, as I'm doing demos and promoting the game in my shop and then I don't get any kind of support with the game, not even answers to my questions enfadado.gif ).

The same here in Austria, too. I am a little bit disappointed, especially because its christmas time and there is no chance to get these new boosters. Also I wanted to convince some friends of mine to at least give this game a chance and wanted to promote the CMG on my website (and in a gaming store), but how should I do that with just some puny announcements in the web? (btw, none of the players I know wants to play Capitol....)

from the uk hey guess what sad.gif yep you got it.

For Spain, it's weird because we have Edge as distributor in France too and they are selling online the Wave 2 since november 18. I've passed a Wave 2 command last week and received the warpacks this morning. serio.gif

Add Finland to that list too, no wave 2 or 3 here either...

Well, finally here in Spain we've get wave 2 right this morning. Just got it one Venusian Rangers and both Brotherhood packs.

My original plan, back when I thought releases were going to be on time, was to get a different pack every week, but if it takes this long for every wave to arrive, y can save that money and buy them all together...

Aparently we now have wave 3 in the UK gran_risa.gif S i've ordered Vulcan's fist, however still no sign of wave 2 preocupado.gif not too sure what's happening !!

Vic UK

I haven't found wave 2 or 3 in Sweden either. Most sellers don't have them as preorders because they don't get any info from their distributors.

Still no wave 2 or 3 here in germany. But at least i´ve got one of the league kits from one of my distributors. unfortunately, my players can still only join the league with wave 1 figures. they won´t buy their figures in the US, because i am their main retailer. i am glad of this, but it´s also sad because we got mid.-dezember now! :-(

At last! Wave 2 will hit the store next week. Wave 3 will follow as soon as possible (maybe in the last week of december).

At least, "half" of wave 2&3 arrived germany... but still no Brotherhood miniatures and the Vulkan's Fist Pack (of course, thats the packs i'm waiting for serio.gif )...

Well, it seems some things doesn't change, and we are still waiting here in Spain for the wave 3 packs (and, of course, forget about Karak & the golems). Are you having problems in other European countries too?

It's ridiculous that we have to wait more than a month for each new release, and it's even weirder if you think of the fact that the packs doesn't need any translation at all. If there's such a delay with just the figs, then Karak, who needs translation for his cards and all, will arrive here by April or what?

For those of you who order on-line: where do you get the figs? I've been looking in a few pages, and the S&H costs were too high in the page.

Thanks

In France, we are still waiting the wave 3 (released the november 27 in USA). The distributor is confident for a january release but has no information yet about the Karak and Golem releasing (wave 4 released the december 18 in USA).

bostezo.gif

staus here in germany:

starter set, wave 1 and wave 3 complete released.

wave 2 without the two brotherhood packs (i wonder, why the released the one brotherhood pack from wave 3, but not the packs from wave 2. doesn´t make any sense. you can only play a simple 3/3/3 game with the one brotherhood pack from wave 3).

also, no karak´s curse or golem of ice from the ilidan faction, here in germany. no news about the next waves.

Mr.Glum said:

[...]

For those of you who order on-line: where do you get the figs? I've been looking in a few pages, and the S&H costs were too high in the page.

Thanks

You can order wave 2 (without the brotherhood stuff) and wave 3 (complete) at our online-store ( www.phantasos-spiele.de ) - shipping to spain will be about 8,60 euro. all packs 16,90 euro. thats not as cheap, as in the US, but i can´t do anything more for that. you can also pay via paypal.

not sure, how ffg will like this comercial in their forum. but maybe it helps them, to sell some more packs here in europe. gran_risa.gif

Thanks, mate, but I was thinking in maybe buying in dollars. 16€ + S&H is not a good trade for me, but thanks anyway. happy.gif

(Yeah, kind of weird having wave 3 but not all of 2 :S)

The wave 3 is finally available in France.

Yeah, in spain too (uh oh, here comes the Vulkan)

The missing packs from Wave 2, Karak´s Curse and the Golem of Ice are finally available here in germany! aplauso.gif

Karak and the golem belongs to Wave 2? I always thought the Ilian minis belongs no wave at all, totally independent. happy.gif

We got in wave 2 (except for Ilian) in Spain last week. Bought my first Vulkan today ^^.

Marce, ¿que ejercito usabas tu?

Mr.Glum said:

We got in wave 2 (except for Ilian) in Spain last week. Bought my first Vulkan today ^^.

Marce, ¿que ejercito usabas tu?

The Vulkan mini is awesome! (and terrible in game)

And Mr.Glum, my faction is Brotherhood. gui%C3%B1o.gif

MarceAndrade said:

Karak and the golem belongs to Wave 2? I always thought the Ilian minis belongs no wave at all, totally independent. happy.gif

Sorry, that was my misstake. In germany, "Fury´s Wraith" and "Book of Law" from Wave 2 AND "Karak´s Curse" and "Golem of Ice" (yes, independent) were still missing. But now, they are all available.

Dominik said:

Sorry, that was my misstake.

Oh, don't worry. This was my supposition, nothing more, don't have to give any apologies. gui%C3%B1o.gif