Still no Wave 2 or 3 in Germany...

By Dominik6, in Mutant Chronicles

The last extension, Ilian (Karak+ Golem), is available since this morning in the Edge's online store (France and Spain distributor). We are only waiting for Nikodemus now.

Yey Divine Retribution is also the only missing pack in germany (and of course all the other missings warpacks).

Hopefully, FFG will get the rest of the first set done, so that we have at least a full set of miniatures from all the cards of the starter set. That would be very nice.

Dominik said:

Hopefully, FFG will get the rest of the first set done, so that we have at least a full set of miniatures from all the cards of the starter set. That would be very nice.

Do you have confirmations from FFG ?

In my case, I've received this morning the Ilian extension and seen the Cursed Legionnaire and Undead Legionnaire Unit cards are missing ...

Coral Beach said:

Do you have confirmations from FFG ?

Ehm ... no. That was just my personal wish. sonrojado.gif It sounds so stupid to end this game without the last missing miniatures from the first set. But i still have hope. Maybe they are doing the things a little bit slower now.

Coral Beach said:

In my case, I've received this morning the Ilian extension and seen the Cursed Legionnaire and Undead Legionnaire Unit cards are missing ...

I dont even know that units cards for both of these sets do exist! happy.gif Were did you see them?

I´ve only got some informations from one of my distributors here in germany from the Toy Fair in Nürnberg. He said that FFG still wants to release new warpacks, but he doesn´t even know the situation in the US.

At the moment FFG ist pushing their Living Card Games. Maybe after that, they will return to the miniatures?

Concerning the two units, the belong to the translated file about Ilian extension. You may see their cards in the Ice Golem picture with other command cards. In the unit number, Karak is numbered 53 and the Ice Golem 55. Maybe the unit cards will be released with the figures themselves.

Concerning a delay with the releases, I sincerely wish this is only that (the Ice Golem and Karak are a real improvement in quality).