Does anyone have fan made stuff for the old republic

By Exkramental, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

Hey, i would just like to ask if anyone have and/or would like to share old republic Fan-made stuff, ships/stats/items/armor/npcs, links would also be very helpfull

Thanks

I'm not sure this is what you're looking for but I have re-factored the Dynamic Class freighter plans originally made by West End Games to include a refresher and galley, sadly missing from the original design, and stripped off the massive guns that new players can't start with. For stats I use the YT-1300, although I know LibrarianNPC has made custom stats (which are pretty much the same but less shielding and fewer hard points).

Annual_Pigeon_plan.png

Annual_Pigeon_key.png

I find it intensely funny that you stuck Juhani, my least favorite companion from KOTOR in the bathroom. There is a joke somewhere in there about kitty litter, but I'm not awake enough to figure it out yet... :)

Well what was she doing in a cupboard? Essentially I decided for a crew to actually live on the ship they needed a refresher and a galley so I could either draw in extra compartments or re-task existing ones. Fortunately I don't think you need a storage compartment when you already have two large cargo holds and a communications room separate from the cockpit seemed completely pointless and a huge waste of space. For reference the original is here along with my first modification:

Annual_Pigeon.png

Annual_Pigeon.jpg

Don't forget how extensive the Ebon Hawk may have been customized. Though, either of the crew quarters can have a refresher incorporated into it.

As to the question, there are some Old Republic ships here and starfighters here . Mostly, though, for adversaries, weapons and other ships, re-branding what is found in the book works just fine. Stormtroopers become Imperial/Republic troopers, Rebel personnel becomes local militias and mercenaries (or Republic forces), and so on. For ships and vehicles it might not be lore-tastically accurate, but it works as a decent enough placeholder. Weapons are zero fuss, unless you're using a particular model (like the Raider Arms Nova Viper), but you can just super-generisize its name (or find a named KotOR/TOR weapon to fill the gap) and it will work just fine.

I have just started a KOTOR conversion for my F&D game. We had session one tonight. Everyone lost their minds when they realised it was KOTOR lol