Seems to have gotten pretty quite around here

By Eroecchi, in Hollow Bastion

Seems to have gotten pretty quite around here, noone has anything to say? hows peoples decks coming along? with set 4 my play group keeps getting new deck features every week.

Everytime I come to the boards, I hear the crickets. Not to worry, always trying some new deck out though.

the old timers are getting busier, the newcomers aren't interested enough to try.

Look at the bright side. the odds of a flame war breaking out are a lot less now

The quite is nice, and all the old timers anyways is keeping an eye on the boards anyways. Maybe FFG needs to release an update.

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

The quite is nice, and all the old timers anyways is keeping an eye on the boards anyways. Maybe FFG needs to release an update.

I can easily start a flame war with myself. I've already made preparations for such a thing.

And aye, we old-timers be keepin' one eye on this ol' venture o' ours. Yez nae gettin' rid of us in a hurry, so disnae fash yezselfs.

I usually check in daily, if not twice a day.

I know there isn't much to be said or to say, but I certainly can state that I haven't given the game up.

Wish I could say the same bout my fellow mates, though.. no one around 'n about where I live wishes to play a game anymore, even after askin them. They just state 'I'm done with it.', 'n shut off any other points of reasonin with them.

Really frickin sad, I might say.. I hate seein this game in this state...

So much for FFG tryin to do anythin bout the game. I'm startin to have doubts they'll even print off the remainin sets, by the looks of things.

theres always ppl in chatzy who wanna play(mainly me)

Choitz said:

I usually check in daily, if not twice a day.

I know there isn't much to be said or to say, but I certainly can state that I haven't given the game up.

Wish I could say the same bout my fellow mates, though.. no one around 'n about where I live wishes to play a game anymore, even after askin them. They just state 'I'm done with it.', 'n shut off any other points of reasonin with them.

Really frickin sad, I might say.. I hate seein this game in this state...

So much for FFG tryin to do anythin bout the game. I'm startin to have doubts they'll even print off the remainin sets, by the looks of things.

I already have a boycott out for Presspass and what they did to 24, and they were releasing updates right to the last minute then shut down everything. If FFG pulls the plug before all the stuff is out, well, FFG won't be getting any money from me any more.

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

FFG won't be getting any money from me any more.

I wish I could say the same, however, FFG have Sabertooth/Black Industries :[ I'm gonna be buyin' 40K RP books and board games for years to come...

I also check in on the boards every day, just not a whole lot to say nowadays. FFG is it's usual absentee father self and who knows what's going to happen to the game at this point.

It seems Canada is the place to go if you wanna play a good game of Kingdom Hearts...must be nice, sorry we all can't have an amazing playgroup Erroechi.

Yes, unfortunately I am the only person in a good 60-80 mile radius of where I live. So, I have to resign myself to simply collecting and not playingand therefore the joys of deck building would be pointless as I wouldn't be able to legitimately test out the functionality. *sigh*

Other than that though, let's not forget (I am going to guess here) that most of the people in the KH forums are probably still in high school or middle school and are now busy with school work and school-related extra-curricular activities. They just refuse to sink to our level of dorkdom. You all know what I am talking about there. . .

amphillips said:

Yes, unfortunately I am the only person in a good 60-80 mile radius of where I live. So, I have to resign myself to simply collecting and not playingand therefore the joys of deck building would be pointless as I wouldn't be able to legitimately test out the functionality. *sigh*

Other than that though, let's not forget (I am going to guess here) that most of the people in the KH forums are probably still in high school or middle school and are now busy with school work and school-related extra-curricular activities. They just refuse to sink to our level of dorkdom. You all know what I am talking about there. . .

Or those of us in college are working....

You could always play online, it requires trust but it's kinda fun.

I'm still around. I usually check the boards at least once a day. Like others, just not a lot going on. My big problem is finding product. Some Targets around get KH in once in a while. I try to check a few targets once a week. I have two decks made, and I bring them with me to the Pokemon League I run and have taught a few of the kids there to play. Right now I am hopeing that the new DS game will mean new cards in the future.

Darkjawa said:

new cards in the future.

*Insert defeatist statement about how little FFG cares for the publishing of this TCG here*

As of right now, I wouldnt even hold my breath for a set 5

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more, and at least my girlfriend and i have some coming in on ebay.

I got an idea! Lets all get us some crayons, some paper and a Japanese interpreter and we can make the new cards ourselves! Yeah! That way, we can control the production of new cards as we want! We can just charge the fee's for the crayons and the paper. Then maybe we can ask for an extra donation of, oh I dunno, 500% minimum. You know, just so we can be sure to have the right materials. That could catch on! And since we technically aren't selling the stuff, we won't need licensing rights from anyone and we can make as many cards as we want! Yeah! Ohh! And since we have such good effect proofreaders here already, we can make sure that cards are made the right way from the beginning.

So how about it guys?

devilmonkey said:

I got an idea! Lets all get us some crayons, some paper and a Japanese interpreter and we can make the new cards ourselves! Yeah! That way, we can control the production of new cards as we want! We can just charge the fee's for the crayons and the paper. Then maybe we can ask for an extra donation of, oh I dunno, 500% minimum. You know, just so we can be sure to have the right materials. That could catch on! And since we technically aren't selling the stuff, we won't need licensing rights from anyone and we can make as many cards as we want! Yeah! Ohh! And since we have such good effect proofreaders here already, we can make sure that cards are made the right way from the beginning.

So how about it guys?

I...like this plan...I'm glad to be a part of it!

i too will endorse this plan, and help how ever i can, *drops off a big bucket of crayons*

dont ask where they came from pls

Not to be a downer, but would that really work?

FlameChampion267 said:

No...No not at all...

WayToTheDawn said:

FlameChampion267 said:

No...No not at all...

We might quit complaining for like half an hour though.

Not a huge update but did you guys hear about the new FFG card?

FFG staff (player card)

Attack -1 Magic 0

Come into play effect: "All players lose interest in the game"

Card text: "Buy our cards! We'll promise top notch player support and organized play as long as you keep buying our product! BUY BUY BUY!!!

That card is so broken...I can't even begin to describe it...

Levin said:

Not a huge update but did you guys hear about the new FFG card?

FFG staff (player card)

Attack -1 Magic 0

Come into play effect: "All players lose interest in the game"

Card text: "Buy our cards! We'll promise top notch player support and organized play as long as you keep buying our product! BUY BUY BUY!!!

I actually recieved that card in the mail a month ago.