Spell Question (Take no Heed)

By glorystain, in WFRP Rules Questions

Just curious, does the spell Take no Heed (Realms of Sorcery p.166) work in combat?

RAW the rules seem to fail to address this. Would enemies need to make a test in order to attack the caster? Or does it only apply to spoken interactions? What about ranged attacks (not technically approaching, but still interacting?)

Is there an errata someplace that addresses this?

First off, this forum is mainly for warhammer fantasy roleplay 3ed, so you might not get the most/best answers here.

But as I read it if you speak in a social situation they become aware of you and can respond. I'd imagine similar could go for combat, When you make your first attack, or take any hostile action, in combat they would identify you as a threat and be able to attack without problem. If you do not make any attacks or interact at all, they'd probably ignore you.

Also, as the spell has no informatinon on how to use it in combat suggests that it's not useful in combat.

I don't know though, it's been a very long time since I played WFRP2ed, you could probably get a better answer on a forum dedicated to 2nd edition such as http://forum.strike-to-stun.net/