who the hell are all these new people?

By volcarthe, in Talisman

i could count the regulars without taking off my shoes on the old forums.

Not that I was a real regular myself in the old boards I was wondering the same thing myself. I suppose it is possible people took the opportunity to change their handles on the new boards. I know I changed mine when I arrived at FFG from the BI boards

More the merrier! gran_risa.gif

I am the tiny Swede who likes world games:) I was pretty active on the old forums for a while and then I went away and just stopped. But now I'm back. Yay

I taking a break for the new edition to arrive. Now I'm back!

Good to see lot's of new faces. Hopefully it continues!

this is the only talisman forum that i know of. my cousin told me about a mounth ago. maybe theres alot of word of mouth going around. we use to play talisman like crazy back in the day when we were kids. im glad talisman is coming back. lets hope it doesnt disapear again.

I guess if we could have our Avatars back we could recognize the old members from the noobies ...

demonio.gif

TannhauserMalechi.gif

Brando said:

Not that I was a real regular myself in the old boards I was wondering the same thing myself. I suppose it is possible people took the opportunity to change their handles on the new boards. I know I changed mine when I arrived at FFG from the BI boards

The same is pretty much true for me as well. I'm certainly taking more time to post now that the new edition is out there and I'm re-introducing the game to my little circle of friends.

I heard about the forum through Talismanisland.com , and it sounded interesting to try. I've in turn mentioned it on my LiveJournal where I'm begining a series talking about homemade Talisman elements and what to consider in maintaining game balance. I'm sure word is slowly spreading through other avenues as well.

Hi I have been playing talisman since 1985 owned my very first copy in 86,showed hotel2051 the ways of talisman and many others.I can honestly say that I have hosted 500+ games and have enjoyed all of them over the years 2nd,3rd,4th,editions.I have visited many forums before but only watched.this is the first forum I have ever joined.I am very happy too be omong so many other talisman players.

Well, on may part i pretty much only used the Dark Heresy board on the old forum.

With the new i took the opportunity to have a look around, which led me into these other areas!

I guess they were always there; i just never bothered to take a look. sonrojado.gif