Gates of Arkham Expansion

By TheMacJew, in Elder Sign

I went to purchase this today, and it's out of print.

Does anyone know why?

Sorry, I meant Unseen Forces.

Well, out of print doesn't mean out of production. If you check the Upcoming page of this very site, you'll the expansion is actually being reprinted (last update: 7/9/15). Some more patience, and it should be available again (a few months from now, I'd say)

Does anyone know why?

Not sure if you're in the US, but if so, Miniature Market has Unseen Forces in stock still.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/product/view/id/35369/s/ffgsl15/

No, Miniature Market is also sold out, they have been for some time... trust me, I have been a searching ;) That link is to the " out of stock" product.

But amazon have it... for about $200... yep, you read that right, theres a few on Ebay at the same cost too... not sure what they are thinking there... while I don't really want to wait for this to come back from the printers, as that can take some time, I am not in so much of a hurry to spend ten times the cost on it ;)

Does anyone know why?

Not sure if you're in the US, but if so, Miniature Market has Unseen Forces in stock still.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/product/view/id/35369/s/ffgsl15/

No, Miniature Market is also sold out, they have been for some time... trust me, I have been a searching ;) That link is to the " out of stock" product.

But amazon have it... for about $200... yep, you read that right, theres a few on Ebay at the same cost too... not sure what they are thinking there... while I don't really want to wait for this to come back from the printers, as that can take some time, I am not in so much of a hurry to spend ten times the cost on it ;)

When I posted that, they had 10 copies. :) But you're right, it quickly went out of stock, I think either later that day or the next.