New fiction in the imperial assembly

By FenixI, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Hi everyone. It has been a while for somebody to post news like this. For your information there is a new official story in the imperial assembly website. http://imperialassembly.com/news.php

Hopefully, it will not be the last one until the game is rebooted.

If that fiction is not allegorical (and it may well not be), one can't help but feel that it certainly has a great deal of *applicability*, to use Professor Tolkien's word.

It is, without a doubt, allegorical. Spooky even said so on the Book of Faces.

Well it is certainly a successful allegory.

Edited by Himoto

But allegorical in what way?

I mean, there are several ways I could interpret it, that are... unflattering to various people, in various degrees.

May I ask what is the book of faces?

May I ask what is the book of faces?

Facebook, unless I miss my mark.

This was a great read...allegorical implications and all. It was haunting, impactful and terrifying in some parts, just what you would want from a Halloween story, yes? Well done all.

So it has been confirmed that this fiction is non-canon? Or is it as nebulously canon as all fiction is at this point?

So it has been confirmed that this fiction is non-canon? Or is it as nebulously canon as all fiction is at this point?

It's canon from the AEG end of things- unlike the dog fiction, this comes with no disclaimers.

So it's as "real" as any of the stories to date have been.

I read somewhere that AEG was given permission to finish up its existing plotlines so this could be placed under that. Also I don't believe that this is what Shawn meant when he said (somewhere, I look at a lot of places) that they did plan to rap the story up appropriately so I imagine that we should expect something more at some point.

I think you can garentee that this does not mean rap up onyx or the spider things but Shawn did state somewhere that a few more fictions where coming.