Favorite set

By Redviper3, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Now that IE is out, their are some interesting new sets for each faction. Out of all the sets (pods) in the card pool at present, which is your favorite?

This probably loses me all credibility forever, but...

Jedi Training. I know I get to draw up to full at the start of my turn, but I love getting to draw extra cards. I know that the prevailing wisdom is that Jedi in Hiding is a terrible unit, but I'm happy to have a cheap Force User . And being able to potentially keep the Force turn 1, or at least force a non-Sith opponent to commit more than they wanted to the Force, makes the objective no slouch either.

EDIT: Clearly I got Jedi Training and Forgotten Heroes mashed together in my head. Possibly because I tend to run them together.

Edited by D.Knight Sevus

Questionable Contacts-cause you get an OP objective ability and one of the most OP sumgglers in the game:)

Shadows of Dathomir because nobody remembers what's in it and they always give me a "WTF?" face when I slap them with Disturbance in the Force.

Edited by MarthWMaster

I am a huge fan of Command and Control for the LS. It is possibly one of the coolest sets and provides some serious firepower for the LS.

For the DS, it is a toss-up between Sabotage in the Snow and Repair and Refurbish. Each offer two ways to get resources, a seriously powerful unit. The one has significant power in the objective, where the other offers a powerful Fate card AND the resources make many DS units even more deadly to objectives.