New UFS Tournament venue in Nottinghamshire

By ChimeraBeeston, in UFS Uk Forum

Hi All, Chimera games in Beeston Nottinghamshire is running UFS tournament play on Saturdays between 2 and 4 pm every week. We are also running casual play events alongside main tournament play for players currently not using tournament legal decks.

Please contact us for furthur details or check out our google calendar at chimeraccg.co.uk

Thanks, Mike

What are the details of these? How much will it cost to attend? when is the first one?

Mike,

I'd spoken to Andy before the store opened about acting as the scout for the Beeston store - not sure if you still want me to or not. What days are you in the store and I'll pop in and have a chat.

Kevin

Okay, having been in and spoken to Mike at the new store, here's the plan for UFS at Chimera Beeston:

Saturday afternoons will be UFS.

Most weeks this will be casual play, where players can come along with any decks they like (so Legacy format) and just play and have fun.

The 3rd Saturday of the month will, however, be a standard format tournament, which will have the official FFG prize support for the month. The first of these will be the 21st November, so will probably be combined with the pre-release event for SCIV: Quest of Souls (more details to come)

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact Mike at the store, or myself here on the forums.

Kevin