Armada in Belgium

By Lockonstratos, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hello there,

My name is Thomas And i live in vlaams-brabant Belgium.

I'm looping for Belgium players to Play armada with.

SO Lets hear youre voice!

We can Play at a local store in Aalst oost-Vlaanderen and work has been made to host a store championship( more details on that later)

I'm looping forward to It ;)

May the force Be with you ;)

Hi I live in Ghent and I casually play with a buddy from Wetteren.

I'd love to read about the tournament and the belgian scene altogether. Who knows I might find the time to participate :) .

Hi guys! I live in Brussels, recently got the core set and I really like it. I am planning to expand my fleet, and am looking to get in touch with some fellow Armada enthusiasts.

If you are interested, we could meet up for games at my local store, the Oupost, in Brussels (it's very close to central station).

I joined too late to catch the store championship in Aalst, but would love to join in if there's another edition in the future..

Hey dudes,

I'm from Ghent and an Armada scene is beginning to pick up steam at the World's End Comic gaming store here.

I have been playing Armada since it came out with three buddies of mine

Anyone still playing in december 2017?

Im a player from Ekeren and i'd like to play armada but i can't find someone or somewhere to play with it. Who knows a place in Belgium?

Its a stretch but maybe some of tbe forum regulars in nearny countries would at least be familiar with someone from the area or store that supports armada.

@Green Knight

@Tokra

Sadly no info about a location from me. It is a bit far away from me to know any locations.

Currently i have a "winter break" :P
But Vassal is always a place to make some games. Not the same as on the table, but still fun.

Hi, my first post on this forum.

I live in Turnhout and I picked up the game in september.

I played some trial games with some friends and expanded my fleets last months.

A friend bought the game at Crisi this year and we played our first 400 pts battle a week ago.

We play at home so not in a store or a club.

11 hours ago, BrobaFett said:

Its a stretch but maybe some of tbe forum regulars in nearny countries would at least be familiar with someone from the area or store that supports armada.

@Green Knight

@Tokra

Good one @BrobaFett !

It's only about a 1900 km drive to Brussels from my house :D

2 hours ago, Green Knight said:

Good one @BrobaFett !

That’s anout half the distance between me and US Nationals...

Almost the same (half the distance) to Canadian Nationals, too

Edited by Drasnighta
16 hours ago, Tokra said:

Sadly no info about a location from me. It is a bit far away from me to know any locations.

Currently i have a "winter break" :P
But Vassal is always a place to make some games. Not the same as on the table, but still fun.

4 hours ago, Green Knight said:

Good one @BrobaFett !

Thanks for at least trying, I figured you would have a lot better chance of knowing than me as I couldn't recall anyone from Belgium on the forums, and didn't want it to seem like no one at least tried :)

1 hour ago, BrobaFett said:

Thanks for at least trying, I figured you would have a lot better chance of knowing than me as I couldn't recall anyone from Belgium on the forums, and didn't want it to seem like no one at least tried :)

I did fly to Denmark for nationals. Never been to Belgium though ?

1900km is a Sunday drive for us in CA haha - OK, not quite, that's hyperbole, but I did recently drive about 1300km each way for a wedding and never left my home state hahah. Drove Friday for the rehearsal, stay the night, then drove home Saturday night after the ceremony. And that was with a 3 year old and 6 month old :D

Edited by BrobaFett
On 11/1/2015 at 9:08 PM, Odyssey90 said:

Hello there,

My name is Thomas And i live in vlaams-brabant Belgium.

I'm looping for Belgium players to Play armada with.

SO Lets hear youre voice!

We can Play at a local store in Aalst oost-Vlaanderen and work has been made to host a store championship( more details on that later)

I'm looping forward to It ;)

May the force Be with you ;)

Hi Thomas,

I have also recently gotten into Armada and am looking for players to play against! I live in Leuven.

I've played a few games with friends but would love to get to know more opponents and play more often. Fleet size is not an issue I can put 400 points on the table for either side.

There is a gamestore in Leuven which I have contacted (demo-spel) which hosts regular evenings where we could play.

Let me know if you're up for it!

Obviously anybody else looking to play Armada feel free to respond as well :-)

Regards Hans

On 12/4/2017 at 1:00 AM, Stigandr79 said:

Hi, my first post on this forum.

I live in Turnhout and I picked up the game in september.

I played some trial games with some friends and expanded my fleets last months.

A friend bought the game at Crisi this year and we played our first 400 pts battle a week ago.

We play at home so not in a store or a club.

Hello there,

As I already replied to the original poster, I live in Leuven and am looking for opponents to play against. How do you feel about meeting sometime and giving it a go?

Let me know what you think.

Regards Hans

Hi,

I'm from region Turnhout and i'm looking for people to play armada with, recently bought the game and really enjoyed the times I could play it.

Opened the core box a few days ago and played solo. Up for a a game if anyone is interested. I'm located north of Antwerp but can obviously drive anywhere :)

On 12/25/2018 at 8:17 PM, perponcher said:

Opened the core box a few days ago and played solo. Up for a a game if anyone is interested. I'm located north of Antwerp but can obviously drive anywhere :)

I'm always looking for some people i can play with

On 1/5/2019 at 5:59 PM, Obi-guan said:

I'm always looking for some people i can play with

You're not the only one, I would also like to play armada with someone.