Banned Ibuki Vs Banned Chun Li

By Unorthodox_Style, in UFS General Discussion

From the topic everyone must already have a idea what this post is about....Both of this two banned characters were just simple to go during each one format, but thinking about how each deck work which one do you think would come out victorious.

Banned Ibuki- When evil had the world in a joke hold.

Banned Chun Li- Air i dont even know how to explain what happened there.

Unorthodox_Style said:

From the topic everyone must already have a idea what this post is about....Both of this two banned characters were just simple to go during each one format, but thinking about how each deck work which one do you think would come out victorious.

Banned Ibuki- When evil had the world in a joke hold.

Banned Chun Li- Air i dont even know how to explain what happened there.

In my opinion, Ibuki hands down. It committed the cardinal sin of being even faster than Chun-Li if built well.

wat up Magnus you never answer your phone

I wanna say Chun-Li.

Ibuki was half of the mess while Higher Caliber was the other half.

Banned Cassie trumps em all tho! :)

Shaneth said:

Banned Cassie trumps em all tho! :)

I once beat banned Cassie by merit of facing the worst player ever and playing Final Atomic Buster and convincing him he was done.

true story.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

I say Ibuki takes her, If you take the decks as they were built vs each other, Ibuki steamrolls Chunners

Original Cassandra was balanced. You guys just suck.

Zzasikar said:

Ibuki Kills cassandra turn one Chain throw, Infultrating attack plus kung fu traing and 2 upsurd strengths game and if not dead yet one 10 damage stupid attack

Zzasikar said:

Praying that was sarcasm there.

failed2k said:

Zzasikar said:

It wasn't. Fully intentional, I feel the same way :)

I say Chun Li hands down. Ibuki goes Chain Throw+something else into her Suzy Q string... Chunners holds back 1 high block and potentially lives the turn.

A "joke hold"? Really? I mean goddamn, people are lazy about typing and about language in general, but that one's just sad.

Bloodrunstrue said:

failed2k said:

Zzasikar said:

It wasn't. Fully intentional, I feel the same way :)

Then apparantly neither of you tried to play a 6 handsize char while she was legal. She won probably 98% of the time against any 6 handsizer deck(don't even get me started on 5). Against other 7 handsize people it was closer, and 8 handers could make things tough on her.

But if you think she was balanced then I think you are retarded.

Let banned Dhalsim enter this battle.. just for fun :)

failed2k said:

Then apparantly neither of you tried to play a 6 handsize char while she was legal. She won probably 98% of the time against any 6 handsizer deck(don't even get me started on 5). Against other 7 handsize people it was closer, and 8 handers could make things tough on her.

But if you think she was balanced then I think you are retarded.

I played Zangief against her and won.

I won because I was against the worst player ever recorded in the history of UFS (a certain place in the butt end of the province notwithstanding), but I still won.

With a 5 Hs character.

It was hell.

Depends whats available. We using banned cards?

In honesty I think that +3CC ibuki beats them both with access to all the silly crap she had. But i mean if we are compairing the decks in thier hay day, my money is on Banned ibuki. Suzie Q, Chain throw, absurd, infultrating, and her best decks had addies and higher cal. Chun Li ran 1 checks.

OK so Ibuki plays her first turn

Addes Syndicate at 1. Check. Pass turn.

Chun-Li is now blank.

Any questions?

Tagrineth said:

Chun-Li is now blank.

Any questions?

quoted for truthiness

Tagrineth said:

Chun-Li is now blank.

Any questions?

Touché, salesman.

Tagrineth said:

Chun-Li is now blank.

Any questions?

Spam foundations, hold back Heel Snipe for the incoming second turn Chain Throw? Block and reverse with the Snipe. Commit Addes. Chun Li R on second form... Spike for 9 (hard, but not really out of the question in an Air deck) and win? Or LCK and giggle? THEN Spike on your turn?

how about we proxy it out brad and i whoop your chun li face in with ibuki :P

B-Rad said:

Tagrineth said:

Chun-Li is now blank.

Any questions?

Spam foundations, hold back Heel Snipe for the incoming second turn Chain Throw? Block and reverse with the Snipe. Commit Addes. Chun Li R on second form... Spike for 9 (hard, but not really out of the question in an Air deck) and win? Or LCK and giggle? THEN Spike on your turn?

Unless you have some other tricks going on, Ibuki can just use Addes to negate you playing Snipe, then play a spam foundation or asset to bait out Chun-Li only to block her R with Addes again.

Awaken said:

how about we proxy it out brad and i whoop your chun li face in with ibuki :P

I'll play anyone proxy Chunners vs Proxy Ibuki lol

As for Nubian (sorry dunno how to quote twice), I'm more than willing to let em blow up their Addes... Play either Legacy Void or Air, I can go for the longer game.

Why would Ibuki attack next turn? If I was playing that Ibuki deck, i'd go T1 Syndicate, T2 Foundation spam (and/or hope for Syndicate #2). Win the war of attrition - Ibuki's base will overwhelm Chun-Li's with 100% certainty.

Deck that needs to 1 or 2 checks to win that packs more than one card that turns your character off versus a deck that runs 1s and 2s that potentially can't win the game dosent seem like much of a fight to me.