Hatman's Tier List

By Homme Chapeau, in UFS General Discussion

I feel left out on the "best hair" conversation. > :(

Eithinis said:

It's ok, bro. I'll catch you up to speed: Shaneth has disillusioned himself into thinking he's as ghetto-fabulous as me. Your hair is Top 5 quality, for sure.

P.S. Can you make it down to Austin next Wednesday? Fun times, man. We'd love it if you could make it too.

P.P.S. Ivey, what's your man's screenname on here? I think I used to know, but can't remember which one's him, lol.

ROTBI said:

P.P.S. Ivey, what's your man's screenname on here? I think I used to know, but can't remember which one's him, lol.

Poink!
My hair is mearly a delivery system for the awesome. Actually my hair is usually really wild since I usually play cards on vacation.

Haha, I feel dumb. Nfxon was you all along, I thought you went by something else.

As far as hair is concerned, you'll have to make a new tier for me at the bottom, because the only way I've figured out to make it look decent (not good, just decent) is to have a crew cut...

ROTBI said:

Haha, I feel dumb. Nfxon was you all along, I thought you went by something else.

No worries. Good to know I'm just Ivey's man candy when were out though :D

Lols, I wanna say it's "Ben", right?

It's not like you probably remember me anyway, lol. It's been a while, plus you had already had a few beers.

ROTBI said:

catspider said:

I'm goign to dye my hair Mary Jane Watson red.

Do it!

I second this. DO IT :D

Also Eithinis don't worry, we have awesome metal hair *headbang* \m/

ROTBI said:

Eithinis said:

It's ok, bro. I'll catch you up to speed: Shaneth has disillusioned himself into thinking he's as ghetto-fabulous as me. Your hair is Top 5 quality, for sure.

P.S. Can you make it down to Austin next Wednesday? Fun times, man. We'd love it if you could make it too.

I actually meant, my hair is totally better than Shane's. And i live in South Carolina :( . I just visit Denton over some summers.

That sucks...and I know your hair, like mine, is better than Shaneth's.

You guys are both trippin.

I don't see you at the mall and gurlz skipping up and BEGGING TO TUTCH YO HARE!!!!!!!
... ... ... ... ... ... it actually doesn't happen that often.

Y'know, buddy, I don't know why Eithnis wants to jump in this. We all know has the best facial hair. I'll give him that; I can't grow that stuff for the life of me.

I swear to god asians grow non-head hair slower than everybody else. Must be genes, yo.

Obie Trice.

Shaneth said:

Obie Trice.

ROFL

I just want to take the time out to say there shouldnt be any kind of ghetto fab talk without me around i have to be the most ghetto UFS players ever lol

Also this is probably the best thread ive seen on the the new forums lol maybe ever

Da_ghetto_gamer said:

Also this is probably the best thread ive seen on the the new forums lol maybe ever

Shhhh. Don't let Hatman hear you.

I've met ghetto gamer like........ 3 times. He's true gangsta. South Pole mofo is ballin

Obie Trice.
Real name, no gimmicks.

ROTBI said:

Shhhh. Don't let Hatman hear you.

wat