Hatman's Tier List

By Homme Chapeau, in UFS General Discussion

Top tier : Good players who play well in a tournament.

Middle tier : Good players screwed by bad deck decisions or the luck of the draw.

lol tier : Bad players.

I like that I fit perfectly into Mid tier, with my pure fire Jin, water Kilik and Padma who used attacks well over 5 damage.

Church said:

I like that I fit perfectly into Mid tier, with my pure fire Jin, water Kilik and Padma who used attacks well over 5 damage.

I like on how the tier list is completely open to interpretation precisely because I didn't mention any names.

i'd put vik on lol tier :)

I am definitely LOL tier my friend, I suck at this game! I just play with good cards and get nice rolls now and again, so I mask my phail effectively.

I also have tried to make a promo Rikuo deck to actually win a tournament, that has to be LOL tier right there.

VikramS said:

I am definitely LOL tier my friend, I suck at this game! I just play with good cards and get nice rolls now and again, so I mask my phail effectively.

I also have tried to make a promo Rikuo deck to actually win a tournament, that has to be LOL tier right there.

No Hataing my tierlist plox

VikramS said:

As did I, I had a promo Rikuo for the Fire patch tournament.

VikramS said:

Quiet you.

Top Tier : Only Me...
(and team phail for their non-ufs stuff [drinking+strippers+hot montreal girls])
Mid Tier: Everyone else
Lol Tier: Mike "motha Fing" Lowe (if you give your character "order" you go up a tier)
ROFL Tier:b- "motha Fing "rad and Danny "motha F'ing' Fung

Top Tier: Garlic Butter
Middle Tier: Majestically Majesticizing!
2-3 Luck Sack Scrub Tier: Vik
Nice Guy Tier: B-Rad, Most Canadians
Pretty Hair Tier: Ivey (Kierara), Shaneth

These pretty much reflect my current views of the meta.

Scrub Tier 4 lyfe.

VikramS said:

Scuba Tier 4 lyfe.

TripsEX said:

VikramS said:

Scuba Tier 4 lyfe.

That is how I read it, seriously.

thats about as low as it gets ....and thats pro talk son

Nick is officially dead to me now. Just letting y'all know.

He's dead to all of us.

Top Teir: Cake

Middle Teir: Cookies

Low Tier: What are we doing again?

ShippuJinrai said:

Top Tier: Garlic Butter
Middle Tier: Majestically Majesticizing!
2-3 Luck Sack Scrub Tier: Vik
Nice Guy Tier: B-Rad, Most Canadians

These pretty much reflect my current views of the meta.

Sweet, I'm a Nice Guy. If I recall correctly, B-Rad is actually a Canadian, thus fits into that tier twice. (If he's who i think he is.)

I are teh Fail tier

ShippuJinrai said:

Yeah, Ivey and I do ind33d have the best hair in the community.

For those who are interested, here is my shower lineup:

1x Head+Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo
1x Pantene Conditioner [Nature Fusion]

My hair turns me on. Turns Shippu on too. He fell apart after Nats 08, the last time he's every tutched it. I think Alex Marco was the last person from that crew to 'tutch mai hare'.

I am sexy.

Shaneth said:

ShippuJinrai said:

For those who are interested, here is my shower lineup:

1x Head+Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo
1x Pantene Conditioner [Nature Fusion]

My hair turns me on. Turns Shippu on too. He fell apart after Nats 08, the last time he's every tutched it. I think Alex Marco was the last person from that crew to 'tutch mai hare'.

I am sexy.

This talk is as real as the streets.

Marco's hair is small time. Down in 2-3 scrub tier with vik. Also, real talk.

Shaneth said:

ShippuJinrai said:

...sit back there and hate on me, tryin' to act like my hair ain't luxurious, when you know it is...

Yo my hair is mad phat in the summer time. It turns into golden brown and the warm sunlight gives it that special sparkle that all gurlz liek!!!

In the winter it reverts to black, which all gurlz luv cause they imagine a long-black-soft-haired demon like in one of those anime-fantasy books where the sexy demon's name is Shaneth and earns over a billion gil by charging a quarter to pet his hair.

Dam str8. They all go to borders books and pick up "The Perfect Hair of Shaneth, Vol. 1 thru 10" in the 'books you read backwards' area.

Yay I'm so excited this turned into a hair post! yayayayay!

I'm goign to dye my hair Mary Jane Watson red. any thoughts? be honest, cause i don't want to do it and have it be AWFUL.

I'd like to take this oppurtunity to pimp Mr. Herr's company and say that my John Frieda Root Awakening and Luxurious Volume make my hair worthy of donating to those less fortunate. seriously. or orphans. I'm chopping it off and donating to Locks of Love. yay!

Anyway, i'd like to say that Vik is totally in LoL tier. i think we should just have a Canadien tier. btdubs mike lowe, i tried to give a lady your canadien nickle as change the otehr day before i realized it had a beaver on it. seriously guys, a beaver? wtf?

HURR?!

What do you ******* know bout hair?

Me n' Rock Howard, we're the same height, same weight, and best of all

WE HAS THE SAME HURR

Can't blieve you guys started a thread 'bout teh hairdom without meh >:|

Wow I didn't realize how short some of these fighting game characters were designed to be.

catspider said:

I'm goign to dye my hair Mary Jane Watson red.

Do it!