Scored agendas for the Corp.

By Karnak, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

When an agenda is scored on the Corp side do they get stacked on top of each other and when and how long can you use there abilities? Can u only use them once or multiple times? Thanks from Tx.

They don't really stack on top of each other, but some are sort of splayed stacked just to save space while keeping track of agenda points. Agenda score is open information.

As for how they work the best suggestion is to read the card. Now it is common knowledge that agendas in the runners score area usually are inactive (2 new Agendas in Data and Destiny has changed that) But best is to see what triggers and when it triggers. Most agendas have either a permanent affect, a limited number of charges, or trigger only when scored.

When scored Agenda triggers exactly when the corp advances the agenda and moves it to the score area on the corps turn (as runners steal not score and agenda). Resolve the effect immediately or if you chose not to then just score the points and the effect is gone. Breaking news for example give the runner 2 tags when scored but those tags are lost at the start of the runners next turn.

Many Agendas have a spend agenda counter text. They may start with a specified number of agenda counters in which they have a limited number of uses. House of Knives is an example as it gains 3 agenda counters when scored. You may spend 1 agenda counter per run and do 1 net damage to the runner. So after using a single house of knives three times it becomes just points.

Some agendas have other spent abilities. Private Security forces is spend 1 click, do 1 meat damage. It has unlimited number of uses per game however is limited per turn by corp normally only having 3 clicks to spend.

Some agendas have a permanent passive effect. Self Destruct Chips for example permanently reduces the runners maximum hand size by 1.

Hope that clarifies things for you.

Edited by Marinealver

Marineavler thank you for the reply! Yes it does clarify things much better! I'm an addicted noob! Thanks for the help!!!

Marineavler thank you for the reply! Yes it does clarify things much better! I'm an addicted noob! Thanks for the help!!!

Enjoy the game of Netrunner. It is fun but the asymmetry can really make it complicated. I don't play MTG but play Hearthstone. In comparison. I would say as far as price. Hearthstone is low Netrunner is high and MTG is through the roof! In Matters of complexity Hearhtstone is low MTG is high and Netrunner is through the roof!