Play Area Enhancement

By John79, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Rules Questions

I think this falls under the example used with the objective cards, but want to check. My question is..

* After I generate a resource from a play are enhancement, does the text on the card have effect after generating the resources or is it exhausted for resource generating.

Most "Enhance your play area" enhancement texts remain "active" and do not become exhausted. Examples are "Echo Base" and "Den of Thieves"

If you generate resources from an enhancement, it will be exhausted (exhausted simply means any card with one or more focus tokens). However, being ready or exhausted does not in general prevent abilities from being used. The game play effects of being exhausted are as follows:

-Cannot be declared as an attacking or defending unit (only relevant for units)

-Does not count force icons towards the force struggle (only relevant for committed units)

-Cannot be "focused" (eg cannot use abilities that say "focus this enhancement to do X")

-Cannot be focused to generate resources

-Is considered exhausted and not ready for any card effects that care (eg Force Lightning, Seeds of Decay)

Thanks guys. Sounds like we have been playing the resource generating play area enhancements correctly after all.