New article on gear and upgrades

By Budgernaut, in Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game

Just read the preview - this one is the best yet. Potentially because it is more revealing of things than the others, or because it talks about the RPG-like advancement. I can't wait either - I just wish they would give us a date!

Well, we just crossed the 6 week mark for being on the boat, and they're starting to put out these previews regularly. That usually means an imminent release. I'd be very surprised if we didn't have this in our hands by the end of November.

I was thinking the same thing. One update a week and they are getting more detailed. This is the update we have all been waiting for, as it shows the big difference between some other games. I really like the idea of that you can choose what to do at the end of the quest. It will add a lot of replayability and customization.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2015/10/23/new-skills-powerful-gear/

This game looks better and better with each preview! Can't say the same for Runebound. What a shame.

I can't wait to play the Bright Wizard and the Waywatcher! They look really neat.

Yep, this game is looking better and better by the preview. Love how it is turning out!