PDF?

By Torg Smith, in The Worlds of Android

Will this be released as a PDF on DriveThruRPG?

Given that much of the rest of their fiction can be found there I don't see why they wouldn't.

why PDF?

why is there such an aversion to actual books you can display on your gaming shelf?

I bought all the novels on my kindle, which I do with any book I don't plan on sharing to save money.

This however is an art book and it will live on my shelf

Need the hardcopy I think

Before PDFs, I had to choose what books I took with me whenever I went someplace. I hate having to make that choice. Now with PDFs, I just take my entire library with me wherever I go. Any time I am sitting there waiting, I just whip out my laptop.

Another thing is that the amount I have spent on PDFs, I don't think the physical books would fit in my little apartment. 8O

I've got books stacked everywhere, but I still love them!

Actually, I was hoping a might get a print and pdf combo, that's usually how I like to do it. That way I will order through this website and not elsewhere.

Well it is looking iffy on the release of a PDF for the first book.

They just made this announcement ( https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2015/12/16/tap-the-network/ ) and specified a digital version of it. They made no mention of a digital version in the first book announcement.

What is even worse, they are going to have 16 pages with background information on NPCs, locations, and events that won't be made available in the digital version. This 16 pages will be very important to people that would be getting this for RPG information.

I'll second the PDF version of the book, I've bought it and really love it, but i would really like to have the chance to read it on my tablet on bed, instead of the awesome, but big and heavy, hardcover one.

Yup. Same here. Got the hardcopy - albeit with some printer issues - but I'd like to get a PDF for portability.

Even though I love physical books.

Book is nowhere to buy. Maybe they called back all unsaled books because of those print issues I read about?

PDF is welcome but I prefere paper books.

Book is nowhere to buy. Maybe they called back all unsaled books because of those print issues I read about?

PDF is welcome but I prefere paper books.

Print issues? I didn't notice none in my copy. Could you be more specific, just in case I missed it?

Well, it looks like the answer is no. Bummer. I wonder if they told AEG not to sell the PDF Atlas of Rokugan. This was the last product AEG put out for the L5R series.

why PDF?

why is there such an aversion to actual books you can display on your gaming shelf?

Not an Aversion. I bought the hardcopy, but I still want the PDF as I want to use this to run a RPG. For that it is very handy to have a portable version, particularly one I can put on a couple of my old smartphones and pass around at the game table.

I prefer book than PDF