Northern Virginia/Washington, DC

By Aaron Powell, in Warhammer Invasion Community

Picked this up and played it with a couple of friends. It's a great game, so I'm wondering if there's anyone else in the Northern Virginia or Washington, DC area who plays (I'm in Alexandria).

I'm out at Dulles.

Near Game Parlor Chantilly

I'm in Springfield, VA. Is anyone playing W:I at Game Parlor? I'm about the same distance from Chantilly and Woodbridge.

- Tim

I have not uncovered anyone at Chantilly GP playing yet. I am pretty close to Chantilly though, and would be happy to meet up.

I'm in Reston and would like t find some players.

Game Parlor chantilly is not terribly far from Reston. I live in Sterling.

I'm up for playing at Game Parlor Chantilly

Hey!!! I'm going to head up to Legends in Towson tonight (4/16) during Friday Night Magic looking for some Warhammer:Invasion games. I know one of the owners plays, but hopefully some other people will see this and stop by! :)

I havent bought the cards yet but the game sounds great- where do all the VA players play? and how often?

Thanks!

Just picked up the game myself and am quite enjoying it, I live in Leesburg and work in Chantilly so Game Parlor is quite easy for me. I'm also not to far away from Huzzah Hobbies which is in Ashburn at the intersection of 7 and Loudound County Parkway.

While this thread is super old, I thought I'd post that there's actually a fairly decent group of us that play at Huzzah in Ashburn...

Are you guys still playing WH:I? If yes, how often and when do you meet?