Oklahoma City

By czlot, in Organized Play

Hi all,

I am looking to start/join a group of players in Oklahoma City. I'd be willing to go to any of the main OKC metro area store (Game HQ, DZ, Wizard's in Norman, etc.). Message me or reply if you're interested

czlot

Me too!

I live and OKC and looking to meet up with players. I will message you both.

I also would love to find a group to play some Thrones with in OKC.

I also wanted to let you know that I found out that the Oklahoma Board Game Community will be hosting a weekly meet up every Monday at All About Chi (Located at 13921 N May Ave, OKC, OK 73134). This meet up will be strictly for Android Netrunner and A Game of Thrones LCG. They said they will have several large tables reserved from 7pm-midnight.

I am thinking about buying into this game and I am trying to gauge the popularity in the city. Is there anyone playing on the south side of town, Game HQ specifically?

I would like to have a regular play group before I invest.

I am thinking about buying into this game and I am trying to gauge the popularity in the city. Is there anyone playing on the south side of town, Game HQ specifically?

Hey man. We currently have a group that plays every night in Edmond on Monday nights. Had 6 players last week. We have 2 players that have met at Game HQ a couple of times. Message me your number and I will text you when we are getting together.

Hey man. We currently have a group that plays every night in Edmond on Monday nights. Had 6 players last week. We have 2 players that have met at Game HQ a couple of times. Message me your number and I will text you when we are getting together.

I pm'd you my number. Also there is a FB group a friend of mine made awhile back for 1.0, but it isn't that active anymore. We could use that to keep in touch and post get togethers/events.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AGoTLCGOKC/

Hello Everyone! We are holding our first league day in Norman Oklahoma on Saturday 4/2//2016 @ 1pm @ Wizard's Asylum. Join Us!

Edited by Dolemitesooner