Card Storage and Protection (UK)

By Lendosan, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

Just started playing with my other half, great game.

I am based in the UK, can anyone give me any good places to find card storage? Boxes, containers, anything to protect the cards in a decent fashion? Thanks.

Go 7 Gaming inserts for LCG boxes

New European Retailer
As you know, we sell direct to consumers. We do this for a variety of reasons. Primarily, we do this to offer you the lowest possible prices. However, once you factor in international shipping, things can get expensive fast when shipping outside North America. While we all wait for teleport technology to be perfected, the best we can do is offer you alternatives closer to home...
We would like to introduce a great Scandinavian game shop that stocks many of our products - snydepels.dk .
Being located within the EU means avoidance of customs for consumers and lower shipping costs as well. Give them a visit and if they don't have what you need on hand, let Kenneth know what you are interested in. I'm sure he will be happy to ensure he has enough on order to meet your needs.
Edited by Tekwych

With the size of the card pool at this point I personally have no intention of trying to make do with wooden box inserts. I just go for the basic white boxes available at most game stores.

I have two cores and all but the most resent cycle and fit everything, with dividers but no sleeves, into two original FFG boxes using Go7gaming

I remember years ago, when I used to play CCG's, having a load of plastic boxes that had lids, dividers etc. Now I cannot find them for love nor money, except from abroad which incurs an immense cost in delivery due to size. Are these no longer available anywhere?