IA on Vassal - players, tournament?

By doobleg, in Imperial Assault Organized Play

Hi there!

I'm new to IA, but I've got the bug and I'm keen to play. Here in Western Australia, we have perhaps only a handful of players and no tournaments as of yet. So I was wondering:

1) How many of you fine people play skirmishes on Vassal?

2) Has there been any sort of skirmish tournament on Vassal?

3) Who would be interested in participating in such a tournament?

Please share your thoughts. :)

Cheers!

Gregg

1. I play on Vassal

2. There was in the past, but it never really got much momentum

3. It is definitely time for another IA Vassal tournament!

Start a thread and get sign-ups (try on BoardGameGeek too), and we can get this baby going.

EDIT: BTW, Wave 3 will be up on Vassal really soon. It all depends on when my stuff arrives in the mail.

Edited by thereisnotry

Great! I'll float it in the new week and see how we go. :)

I'm definitely interested!

Great mind thinks alike and I am also brainstorming over organising a IA Vassal tournament at the moment. What's your thoughts so far?

Haven't had time to give it much thought, but figured it would just be standard tournament play (whatever that is - we've yet to have one where I am, haha).

Someone else had brought it up in another thread in the last week - was happy to let them sort it. ;)

I'm interested! I love the idea of skirmish but never, ever get to play. I need practice badly! So Anyone wanting to Vassal, message me, and I'll happily do a tournament.

I've uploaded a fix. Some of the Deployment Cards were producing the wrong Figure when the CTRL-F function was used. That is fixed now, so please remove version 3.0 from your computers and download version 3.1.

Thanks guys, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to play with you guys, also I have campaigns setup on roll20.net

I'm mainly waiting for the new Hoth stuff to come out before playing a bunch again.