Escape from Smugglers Hold

By RebelDave, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Has anyone run this?

For those who dont know, it can be found on the d20 radio website ( http://d20radio.com/content/ )

I've read it.. it looks really really cool, but very very complicated.

And I was wondering if anyone had run it, and if they have any advice... im going to have to make some tweaks to fit my party, and I will likely have loads of questions and requests for advice, but this is something of a very different flavour that could be a good 6 sessions for my group, and the moral options at the end could really put the party at odds with one another....

So yeah... anyone? anything?

RD

I helped beta test it. lots of fun.

I've read it myself. And, I've been planning to run it when the players have accumulated enough wealth and all tricked out equipment, then go tabula rasa and start afresh with a bunch of broke, but highly experienced chars.

Used it as template for my own "break that guy out of jail" occasional job

On 10/9/2015 at 3:22 PM, Daeglan said:

I helped beta test it. lots of fun.

Sorry for the necro in the final days of the forums, but I have a question. So the party loses everything in this adventure, like their ship, gear, credits and all? That seems kinda harsh. Is there a recommended hook on helping them recover some or all of their stuff, especially the ship?

I ran it for a public Legends of the Galaxy game once. Everyone loved the adventure

42 minutes ago, NicoJMont said:

I ran it for a public Legends of the Galaxy game once. Everyone loved the adventure

Was it a group with a ship? What happened to their ship? Did they manage to get it back somehow or they had to start over?