4 2/5 Nursing a Grudge
4 2/5 Stand Off +3M
4 2/5 Driven by Fear +3M
4 3/5 War Between Sisters +3M

Total: 60 cards

Sideboard:
4 2/5 Perfect Sense of Balance

-o-o-o-o-

The concept is two attack twice, use maybe Nursing a Grudge if needed, hopefuly stun out and attack with a Shredding Vibrato after using Driven by Fear, possibly use every speed pump available and even the Gloomy/Jolly actions + Path, Death E.

If only I had the cards to build this and test it lol

Why no Wipe the Floor? In a Tira deck with Path, I figured it was pretty standard. Use it to have them discard, and use the Void enhance to draw with path. Plus it shares 2 symbols for more damage with Path.

Other than that, I don't really see to much I would change off these symbols. If Air actually had access to a Throw, I would say some more Nina stuff could be good to set up for a kill, but there are no Air throws.

-Tinman

Here's the problem you'll run in to with this build - your leadoff attacks are pretty low in the speed category, stun or otherwise, and can be hard-blocked. If you don't have Driven By Fear in play, you're boned and possibly stuck with a handful of Vibratos you can't really do anything with. Also, you'd better hope to god you don't run in to Perfect Sense of Balance, Ka Technique or Torn Hero, as getting your Driven By Fears committed or blanked will be issues if you go to stun your opponent out or swing in late.

Perfect Sense of Balance needs to be in the main, without question. Card is crucial.

That's not to say Tira is bad off of Air - you'll just have to survive behind Stand Off and Flexible Body until you can guarantee an unmolested killshot, and with her low life and no reliable way to stance flip out of and into Gloomy, it'll be difficult.

But hey, that's what theoryfighter's for - If she gets more juice out of air next set, maybe a throw or two, she'll be a beast off of the symbol. Tira being able to Stand Off her own Vibrato for an effective +8 on hit is vaugely terrifying.