wooden Accessories aside from "banner Tokens"?

By Hidatom, in General Discussion

has anyone tried to have made other wooden accessories such as House cards?

a generic-ish laser etched symbol in the middle with slightly raised edges (so tokens don't slip off) made out of a common wood?

also in L5R there was a group that would make "3-D" house cards...any thoughts of someone doing that?

...yeah...what's the title of my Post again?

A player from NY, Seth B., made some laser-etched wooden house cards for first edition. He had tokens as well, and was offering them out at Worlds 2014 - although I haven't heard much about his efforts since.

A player from NY, Seth B., made some laser-etched wooden house cards for first edition. He had tokens as well, and was offering them out at Worlds 2014 - although I haven't heard much about his efforts since.

Cool! I will see what I can find out about "Seth B." thank you!

I've reached out to him by private message and pointed him to this thread - I'll get him to chime in if he's still doing any of that.

Seth B. here. Thanks Istaril, for sending him my way!

I have some simple designs that I did for 1st edition that I imagine would still be relevant. I'd just have to come up with a design for Tyrell and Nights Watch.

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm pretty sure I have his Targaryen card. It's lovely.

I'm having a tough time finding pictures of the wooden versions, but here are the house cards I made for the Boston meta's Winds of Winter tournament. Aside from the material used to make it, the top header on the card was the house name rather than the event name.

3GLajE2.jpg?1