Looking for a GM for Dark heresy

By SgtSmackface, in Dark Heresy Gamemasters

Basically just looking for someone to GM a game over Skype and roll20, leave your Skype if you want to do it or join the game as a nonGM.

I'll leave mine here in case therere issues with me finding you.

rageusmaximus

IRL name should read Hunter

Just occurred to me that this might be important, I'm looking for 1E game.

My whole group bailed out on me but my campaign is still viable if you can get like 4 people (including yourself)

Skype is ActualFidelCastro

Edited by WatchCaptainCassius

this is a pretty old post whoops

No problem, I recently made a post looking for a Rogue Trader GM if you're interested in that instead though?

I see this is a relatively old post, BUT, I looked on roll20 because I wanted to continue my game with my group so there wouldn't have to be 3 hr drive times, but I found nothing on there for 1e Dark Heresy. Thoughts?

I see this is a relatively old post, BUT, I looked on roll20 because I wanted to continue my game with my group so there wouldn't have to be 3 hr drive times, but I found nothing on there for 1e Dark Heresy. Thoughts?

Sorry it took me so long to see your post! Unfortunately I have never had luck with group finding on roll20, add me on skype perhaps if you wanna search together? (assuming you're still loking as I am now.)

username is rageusmaximus

Edited by SgtSmackface

I have a campaign open for players.

now is a good moment to hop in.

If you have a reddit account then you might try the 40krpg reddit and the lfg reddit (looking for group).

I mainly recruit on 40krpg on reddit.

Hey guys. Is the topic still available? I'm looking for a group but never actually played trough Skype. I usually play face to face. If you are interested in a psyker (rogue or sanctioned doesn't matter) let me know. My Skype is anmelinte but please send me an email before cause I don't use Skype so often. The email is [email protected]