Cards listing

By RAl3x, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Hello everybody !

I will soon start a Warhammer 3 online campaign via roll20, and I wanted to know if there is somewhere a list of all the cards in the game, with their effect ?

I don't ask for something specific, what i need is that it is readable by me and the players while playing or between two sessions, so scans, excel or online site would do the trick.

Does this graal exist ?

Many can be found in the Players Guide which you can get as a PDF. But it does not have everything (quite far from it). Here's a component list, where all actins and talents are listed: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14855200/WFRP3%20-%20Component%20List%201.4.xls But it sadly does not have any game effects in the lists. But it might still be useful?

Edited by k7e9

Do you need players for said roll20 game?

You could also download fantasy grounds, it's free for a personal licence and people have already done most of the hard work involved. That should allow you to look at almost all the stuff you would use to play.

Thank you all for your answers. I'll look into your suggestions.

And sorry Crazy Aido, but this game will be the continuation of a tabletop game. It is just than I will move from my town, and we want to continue.

Ok... :(

Anyway, do check out fantasy grounds, it's got a load of really handy gadgets on it that make playing a whole lot easier. It is worth it if you can get your players to invest in their own licence.