Which preview will be out today?

By Mu0n729, in X-Wing

400th post, and Mu0n Don't forget the other Tie pilots!!! those are important Gozanti upgrades.

I think this thread trumps the length of the Fat Turret rage posts of waves 5 and 6

400th post, and Mu0n Don't forget the other Tie pilots!!! those are important Gozanti upgrades.

YOU DARE IMPLY that I forget things for the module!!!!?????

:o

YOU DARE IMPLY that I forget things for the module!!!!?????

:o

never! (but just making sure)

please forgive me for my transgressions

We got a preview for Star Wars: Axis and Allies.

Hahahaha, no, It's Twilight Imperium III.

And it looks glorious. And a game I can probably take to a con that'll appeal to both the board gamers AND the mini gamers.

It looks nearly identical to the PC game of the same name, which was very good.

It looks pretty good honestly. It'd be a no brainer acquisition but I already have:

-The Battle at Kemble's Cascade

-Forbidden Stars

-Space Hulk 4th edition

-Twilight Imperium 3rd edition + 2 extensions

that don't hit the table enough for me.

I wonder how FFG and Hasbro and Disney are dealing with the board game license these days?

Top 'o the morning to you guys.

Not to get everyones hopes up, but I asked on the Worlds twitch stream about any X-wing previews, and they gave me an awesome generic answer of "Check our website for any updates".

WILD SPECULATION COMMENCE!!!

...or not.

OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

*hopes are up*

Not to get everyones hopes up, but I asked on the Worlds twitch stream about any X-wing previews, and they gave me an awesome generic answer of "Check our website for any updates".

WILD SPECULATION COMMENCE!!!

...or not.

Let me guess... they'll give us a preview of the new playmats.... <_<

We want new units **** it!!!!

OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

*hopes are up*

Calm down Stewie...

XG1-Believe_zpsxv7kz9hd.png

Also seriously? Just, no news whatsoever today. I'm sure everyone is busy with World's but maaaaaannnnnn

Day 1 is about playing the game. Day 2 is about The Future (and crowning a World Champion, obviously).

The new Star Wars: K-Wing Tactician Miniatures Game.

I thought you'd be pleased that it's no longer the Star Wars: Fat Pancake Ice Cream Face Miniatures Game?

I thought you'd be pleased that it's no longer the Star Wars: Fat Pancake Ice Cream Face Miniatures Game?

I am happy. When the large ship MoV nerf happened, I made sure to post a picture from the 30's/40's of Japanese soldiers gleefully cheering and raising their weapons. :D

I'm not sure the move to TLT dominance is considered an improvement. Today's meta has a variety of ships, granted. But go through the top sixteen looking for Autothrusters or TLTs and then tell me we have a diverse meta.

Out off curiosity, with as much complaining as went on with Threepio, why aren't there more complaints about the strictly better Autothrusters?

it's not TLT dominance

unlike the 2-ship skew thanks to prior M.O.V nonsense, TLT really doesn't have a leg to stand on other than being a very solid upgrade

what we're seeing here is good old fashioned variety, and it's beautiful

as for thrusters vrs 3cpo, thrusters actually requires skill beyond "guess zero" to trigger ;)

C3po just feels filthy, especially on Miranda ^_^

I mean the T-70 and F/o are on the boat. thats something right guys?

Sidenote FGD: K Cubed or 3K is doing pretty well, i believe is 6-0 last i checked

thats miranda with TLT and Tact with x2 Warden same loadout.

Edited by Panic 217

I mean the T-70 and F/o are on the boat. thats something right guys?

Sidenote FGD: K Cubed or 3K is doing pretty well, i believe is 6-0 last i checked

thats miranda with TLT and Tact with x2 Warden same loadout.

"Panic" is the appropriate title for panic attack 2.0 :D

I'm honestly astounded by the appearance of that list. Apart from Miranda, Ks are absolute garbage i.t.o stat-cost efficiency

the player behind that list is basically proving that jousting values don't mean **** if you can milk that crew slot and SLAM maneuverability for all it's worth :o

sad thing is I also wanted to troll my local meta with 3 Ks, but they all have seismic charges. Now it won't be as surprising :(

Edited by ficklegreendice