The Newbies First Experience (solo) CoC-Style

By alexbobspoons, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

So

As some know, I am a new player to CoC and am playing mostly solo using the Cthulhu-Rising-V2 variant (yes I know its good timing, but I am stil glad I bought into this awesome game).

I am also playing progressive, as I like to feel the way the game evolved as packs were released.

So anyway, I have started a playthrough thread/diary (similar to how I have done for my beloved LotR LCG) but because the CoC forums here are very quiet, I started this thread on cardgamedb because that is very active for CoC.

But I am also aware that some newbies to this forum, or people who know me here, may also want to read my play reports. so I am putting this thread here with a link to my thread, and when I update with more reports, I will tag a "Thread updated" post onto this one :) saves copy-pasting the reports into two places as I do enjoy talking about my play throughs :)

So the thread: http://www.cardgamedb.com/forums/index.php?/topic/28167-the-newbies-first-experience-coc-solo/

So, if anyone is interested, go have a looky. If you have any comments, feel free to post them there or also here if you are not a member there, all is good.

Happy gaming peoples

Alex

Thread Updated (and I got thrashed by the AI 3 stories to Nill lol )

Updated, go see :)

Edited by alexbobspoons

Few new playthroughs in there for anyone interested :)