Twilight Imperium ................Please

By PBnJ, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

For me I would a Twilight Imperium :Armada. ( I'm sure someone has posted this one already but I just had to say something myself.)

I would be ALL IN on this FFG property as it gives them freedom to make any style of ship and with 10+ races you have a great amount of options and new abilities for each race type. It endless on what they can come out with. Not limited to just 2 factions and scum, maybe. Don't get me wrong I play X-wing and that's great. But the full potential for the Armada system, for me, could be seen in the Twilight universe.

(If they wanted they could make it compatible with Star War as well.)

If you had to choose which race would you see yourself playing as. SOL, L1z1X or maybe Hacan.....ect... So many options.

Who know if we all just 1+ this maybe they will take notice. Here's hoping.

would love to see a twilight kind of game in a star wars setting. since there is no strategy level computer game after rebellion, and only star wars risk on the board, afaik, I also loooong for a strategy star wars (and star trek) game that utilizes races, planets, characters and ships from those.

would love to see a twilight kind of game in a star wars setting. since there is no strategy level computer game after rebellion, and only star wars risk on the board, afaik, I also loooong for a strategy star wars (and star trek) game that utilizes races, planets, characters and ships from those.

Cool as that is, I'm not sure we have enough factions (Empire, Rebellion, S&V... and maybe Scoundrels?).

I figure something more akin to War of the Ring would work beautifully , though!

I too would love it if FFG developed their own TI universe more with games like armada, x-wing, a few RPGs. And so on. TI is probably my all time favorite game.

As for which race's fleet would I want to play in TI Armada? That would depend a lot on what the ships looked like, but in TI I am very partial to the Arborec.