FFG Designer on the L5R team is doing an AMA on 4Chan.

By Lord Nat, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

FFG Insider has a long history of talking to the 4chan community on the design of LCGs. Right now he is doing a AMA about his work with the L5R design team.

So far he has said the Holding/Gold system is going away, Spider and Mantis are getting axed, Fox Clan will become to guardians of Shinomen Mori and be in the Core box, Dueling is being removed, and much more.

Pardon me while I adjust my jaw. It seems to have hit the ground.

Spider and Mantis -- axed from the setting, or just not included in the first release of the LCG?

Also, how the **** is a cesspit like 4CHAN the place to be discussing that?

Edited by MaxKilljoy

I find the Fox Clan fetish silly. While I like Foxes, I don't think they should be one of things pushed in core release.

EDIT

To above - the guy talks about removing Spider altogether and Mantis being always just a Minor Clan, never ascending to the Giant Clanhood.

Edited by WHW

Hello Legend of the Five Rings forum community-

Please be aware that we have not shared any exclusive design info with 4chan, nor will we in the future. The above link has been removed, but please be aware that this link may infect your computer and we advise that you avoid it.

When new information about FFG's handling of Legend of the Five Rings becomes available, the *first* place you will hear about it is on our own website, through the articles posted on our front page.

Thanks, and keep playing,

FFG Forum Moderator